Posted on: 2013/6/5 17:56
Re: Xoops 2.5.6 : beug commentaire
OK, I've checked Kavok's database, and unfortunately the fields are missing.
It seems like something went wrong with the upgrade and these fields have not been created. @ Kavok
I've added the fields and indexes manually to the database. Could you please copy back the comments.php file from XOOPS 2.5.6 and test if it works?@ Tatane,
can you check your _xoopscomments table?
If you're also missing the fields, could you please do following:
1) a fresh install of XOOPS 2.5.5
2) Upgrade it to 2.5.6, and check if the fields are available.
3) If not, do again a fresh install of XOOPS 2.5.5
4) Copy all the required files from XOOPS 2.5.6, except the /upgrade folder
5) Copy the /upgrade folder from XOOPS 2.5.7 SVN and see if this time it worked.
If you cannot check out the 2.5.7 /upgrade folder from SVN let me know, and I'll email it to you.