FeraTechInc
Looking for Wordpress/PHP developer around Chicago

We have a project for a client and are looking for local web/php developers. If you are interested please send an e-mail to the address listed below.

The project is for developing a social networking site for events with facebook integration.

In the e-mail please include experience, links to any projects and resume. We have a regular need for additional developers so if we don't contact you for this project there might be another one soon.

contracts (at) feratechinc.com

You can post in this thread but I would prefer getting an e-mail.

FeraTechInc
Re: Looking for Wordpress/PHP developer around Chicago

If there are any developers anywhere in the US or english speakers outside of the US interested please let me know.

Cesagonchu

Perhaps the best place to ask a developer for Wordpress is here, or a site that is intended for developers.

FeraTechInc

You can't actually post job listings on wordpresss forums.

Also, client is just familiar with wordpress. It's not a requirement for this project. Hence the post in Xoops.

Mamba
  • 2013/4/10 11:38

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Convince your client to go with XOOPS, and then I could help
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

xoobaru
  • 2013/4/10 19:42

• xoobaru

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2010/12/2

This is not the Fera that was associated with the IT department of a four letter German company ending with the letter A is it?

FeraTechInc

We are based out of Chicago. I'm not sure I understand.

What IT department in Germany?

redheadedrod

To anyone interested in following up with this company. I live 2-3 hours away from them and last year at this time they asked for the same thing. I responded to them and after a couple back and forth emails they told me I sounded like a good candidate. I suggested I drive to Chicago to meet in person and never heard back from them. I followed it up with 2 more emails for updates and never heard anything from them. So to anyone looking to deal with this company be wary.

Personally with my taking the summer off for the first time in years I would have time to work on something like this and would be great to make a little extra cash to put towards my College but then again I have enough Xoops projects to work on I won't be bored. (Although I do need an internship in the next year for my software Engineering degree...)

FeraTechInc

Hey I'm sorry if I did not follow up with you.

I was working on the initial project with somebody else and we needed some help. At this point the client realized that he could not afford further development and I had to pay the other developer out of pocket. The project is still dead in the water and the client owes me over 1k.

I'm really sorry if I did not notify you ahead of time.

The current project is from a referral and client is willing to pay for initial costs up front.

As it stands we have found a developer for this project.

xoobaru
  • 2013/4/11 13:51

• xoobaru

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2010/12/2

Was just a coincidence. Disregard.

Login

Who's Online

272 user(s) are online (147 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 272

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits