1
keshavarz
Problem with upgrading from 2.2.4 to 2.5.5
  • 2013/4/7 20:19

  • keshavarz

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 24

  • Since: 2005/4/7 1


PHP: 5.3.13
Apache: 2.2.22
MySql: 5.5.24

I want to upgrade from xoops 2.2.4 to 2.5.5 in my local computer. When I run upgrade script, in the bottom section of the page this error appears:
0.002935 - SHOW COLUMNS FROM `cache_model` LIKE 'cache_data' Error number: 1146 Error message: Table 'keshavar_xoops.pabxd_cache_model' doesn't exist

If I ignore this error and continue to upgrade in the page "Performing cnt-2.2.x-to-2.3.0 upgrade" this error appears:
0.000269 - CREATE TABLE newblocks ( bid mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, mid smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', func_num tinyint(3) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', options varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', name varchar(150) NOT NULL default '', title varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', content text, side tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', weight smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', visible tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', block_type char(1) NOT NULL default '', c_type char(1) NOT NULL default '', isactive tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', dirname varchar(50) NOT NULL default '', func_file varchar(50) NOT NULL default '', show_func varchar(50) NOT NULL default '', edit_func varchar(50) NOT NULL default '', template varchar(50) NOT NULL default '', bcachetime int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', last_modified int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (bid), KEY mid (mid), KEY visible (visible), KEY isactive_visible_mid (isactive,visible,mid), KEY mid_funcnum (mid,func_num) ) TYPE=MyISAM; Error number: 1064 Error message: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 27

The image of the page is:
Resized Image


If I continue, after upgrading to 2.5.5, I have not any blocks in the admin area. The reason is that the table newblocks has been removed by the upgrading script.
What's the problem? Am I doing something wrong?

2
Cesagonchu
Re: Problem with upgrading from 2.2.4 to 2.5.5

One of your error is very simple to solve and the solution was given hundred times (even Google gives it).

Download notepad++, open one file from your ancient xoops, CTRL F and replace all :

TYPE=MyISAM

with

ENGINE=MyISAM

in the files from your old xoops.

3
keshavarz
Re: Problem with upgrading from 2.2.4 to 2.5.5
  • 2013/4/7 21:28

  • keshavarz

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 24

  • Since: 2005/4/7 1


Thank you
I changed only the index.php file in \upgrade\cnt-2.2.x-to-2.3.0 folder and the second error disappeared.

4
Cesagonchu
Re: Problem with upgrading from 2.2.4 to 2.5.5

Great!