Cesagonchu
MyMenus 1.41 Final and Xoops 2.5.5 or 2.5.6

Transifex: MyMenus 1.41 Final (language files for translators).

Sourceforge: MyMenus 1.41 Final.

Please help us with translations and tests.

Anonymous
Re: MyMenus 1.41 Final and Xoops 2.5.5 or 2.5.6
  • 2013/3/27 22:13

• Anonymous

• Since:

I found a typo in the English translation, causing a blank page when opening the menu-block for editing. Quote:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting '}' in /public/sites/www.avbzonwering.nl/modules/mymenus/language/english/blocks.php on line 14
Error on line 14:
define("_MB_MYMENUS_DISPLAY_METHOD_DSC","If you choose assign to the template, then you can use <{$xoops_menu_UNIQUEID"}> in your theme");
Line 14 without typo:
define("_MB_MYMENUS_DISPLAY_METHOD_DSC","If you choose assign to the template, then you can use <{$xoops_menu_UNIQUEID}> in your theme");
I can't alter files on sourceforge... Please let someone fix it!

Cesagonchu
Re: MyMenus 1.41 Final and Xoops 2.5.5 or 2.5.6

Thank you, I will correct this typo on Transifex EDIT : File blocks.php corrected on Transifex and Sourceforge. I replaced:
define("_MB_MYMENUS_DISPLAY_METHOD_DSC","If you choose assign to the template, then you can use <{$xoops_menu_UNIQUEID"}> in your theme");
with:
define("_MB_MYMENUS_DISPLAY_METHOD_DSC","If you choose assign to the template, then you can use <{ $ xoops_menu_UNIQUEID }> in your theme (without spaces)");
otherwise it uses <{$xoops_menu_UNIQUEID}> which is not required, because it was an example of use given in the definition

Login

Who's Online

163 user(s) are online (122 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 163

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits