Cesagonchu
CricketStats 1.20 Beta 1 and Xoops 2.5.5

CricketStats 1.20 Beta 1

1 - When I go to this link:
/modules/cricketstats/admin/leaguematches.php

when I want to add a match, I can not select the year in the dropdown menu. The number zero is the only choice.

2 - When I activate the block named "Minitable", four errors appears:

NoticeUndefined variableteam in file /modules/cricketstats/blocks/minitable.php line 121

WarningInvalid argument supplied for foreach() in file /modules/cricketstats/blocks/minitable.php line 121

Warningarray_multisort() [function.array-multisort]: Argument #1 is expected to be an array or a sort flag in file /modules/cricketstats/blocks/minitable.php line 127

WarningInvalid argument supplied for foreach() in file /modules/cricketstats/blocks/minitable.php line 137

3 - When I click on the letters
W D L RF RA WF WA
of the table on this page:
/modules/cricketstats/
there are errors.

W letter:
/modules/cricketstats/index.php?sort=tw
Warningarray_multisort() [function.array-multisort]: Argument #1 is expected to be an array or a sort flag in file /modules/cricketstats/index.php line 1004

D letter:
/modules/cricketstats/?sort=td
Warningarray_multisort() [function.array-multisort]: Argument #1 is expected to be an array or a sort flag in file /modules/cricketstats/index.php line 1008

L letter:
/modules/cricketstats/?sort=tl
Warningarray_multisort() [function.array-multisort]: Argument #1 is expected to be an array or a sort flag in file /modules/cricketstats/index.php line 1012

RF:
/modules/cricketstats/?sort=tf
Warningarray_multisort() [function.array-multisort]: Argument #1 is expected to be an array or a sort flag in file /modules/cricketstats/index.php line 1016

RA:
/modules/cricketstats/?sort=ta
Warningarray_multisort() [function.array-multisort]: Argument #1 is expected to be an array or a sort flag in file /modules/cricketstats/index.php line 1020

WF and WA:
/modules/cricketstats/?sort=wtf
/modules/cricketstats/?sort=wta
Warningarray_multisort() [function.array-multisort]: Argument #1 is expected to be an array or a sort flag in file /modules/cricketstats/index.php line 1088

Quote:
PHP version : 5.3.10-1ubuntu3.5
MYSQL version : 5.5.29-0ubuntu0.12.04.2
XOOPS : 2.5.5
ModuleAdmin : 1.1

Mamba
Re: CricketStats 1.20 Beta 1 and Xoops 2.5.5
  • 2013/3/11 4:56

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Quote:
when I want to add a match, I can not select the year in the dropdown menu. The number zero is the only choice.
What did you enter as the name of the Season? It should be a year, e.g. "2013" The current function for populating the year selection is:
for($i $cricket_seasonname $i $cricket_seasonname+$i++)
{
if(
$i<10)
{
$i "0".$cricket_seasonname;

if(
$matchdata['year'] == $cricket_seasonname)
echo 
"<option value="$i" SELECTED>$i</option>n";
else
echo 
"<option value="$i">$i</option>n";
}
with the $cricket_seasonname being the name you entered for the season. We'll need to change in the future to a regular date selection with a calendar. Quote:
When I activate the block named "Minitable", four errors appears:
So far, I couldn't replicate it. Can you tell me what you have entered - are the teams and matches entered? But there might be a additional issue, because the block shows the heading, but nothing else. Quote:
When I click on the letters W D L RF RA WF WA of the table on this page: /modules/cricketstats/ there are errors.
Fixed in SVN
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

Cesagonchu
Re: CricketStats 1.20 Beta 1 and Xoops 2.5.5

Quote:

Mamba wrote:
Quote:

What did you enter as the name of the Season? It should be a year, e.g. "2013"

Yes I have entered "2013".

I think I did all the tasks before using this module and testing it. Maybe anyone else could test to confirm my bugs.

Quote:

Mamba wrote:

Quote:
When I click on the letters
W D L RF RA WF WA
of the table on this page:
/modules/cricketstats/
there are errors.

Fixed in SVN

Thank you

Login

Who's Online

152 user(s) are online (80 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 152

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits