bitcero
D-Transport 2.0.2.2 Beta
  • 2013/2/3 7:01

• bitcero

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/11/26

D-Transport is a downloads modules for XOOPS.

Please post here your questions and I'll appreciate your feedback.

Download Module

You can see D-Transport in action here (Note that this is not a demo).

Requirements:

mondarse
Re: D-Transport 2.0.2.2 Beta
  • 2013/2/3 10:58

• mondarse

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/2/3 1

Only a question, where are the files (the ones the module manage) stored?, in a module's sub-folder or could they be put in a custom folder?

It would be very useful if files are stored in a non public folder (XOOPS_VAR_PATH or something like that) so direct links to files are not possible.

MonDarSE

Anonymous
  • 2013/2/3 11:45

• Anonymous

• Since:

I like this new module as it brings all info around a download or project together in one place. I can imagine you also could integrate a forum section, bug reporting and a releasenotes tab.

Only concern I have is the fact it depends on Common Utilities. Will this framework survive future xoops releases? Naming xoops 2.6 in the first place?

bitcero
  • 2013/2/3 17:40

• bitcero

• Quite a regular

Quote:

mondarse wrote:
Only a question, where are the files (the ones the module manage) stored?, in a module's sub-folder or could they be put in a custom folder?

It would be very useful if files are stored in a non public folder (XOOPS_VAR_PATH or something like that) so direct links to files are not possible.

MonDarSE

D-Transport can manage two types of directories: Normal and Protected. Both locations are customizable.

Normal directory can be located inside public folder, and protected directory is recommended to put outside public folder.

bitcero
  • 2013/2/3 17:47

• bitcero

• Quite a regular

Quote:

flipse wrote:
I like this new module as it brings all info around a download or project together in one place. I can imagine you also could integrate a forum section, bug reporting and a releasenotes tab.

Only concern I have is the fact it depends on Common Utilities. Will this framework survive future xoops releases? Naming xoops 2.6 in the first place?

Module have a versions log manager to store notes about releases. Since this module is intendeed to manage downloads items, forum section and bug reporting can be integrated trough other modules.

RMCommon will continue functioning with XOOPS 2.6, currently I'm working on a new version and all tests are working fine. However, now that XOOPS 2.6 will include many features taht already existing in rmcommon, I'm thinking about to port my modules to XOOPS 2.6 native code, but at this moment I can confirm that rmcommon modules will continue developing.

AngeloRocha

White screen in the index module, debug does not show anything.

[Nenhum] [TodosErros (2Desatualizado (0Queries (15Blocos (0Extra (3Tempo(3)
Erros
Informação
Undefined indexpath arquivo /modules/dtransport/index.php linha 40
Informação
Undefined indexpath arquivo /modules/dtransport/index.php linha 40

Another question, where do I send the file?
Screen:http://awesomescreenshot.com/090vthc8d

Image manage not work for me:
Screen: http://www.diigo.com/item/image/3mfuq/k9b1?size=o
Debug show no errors.

XOOPS 2.5.5
Common Utilities 2.1.8.4 Beta

The admin module is very beautiful and innovative, like all the modules XOOPS Mexico, a great job.

bitcero
  • 2013/2/4 6:19

• bitcero

• Quite a regular

Files can be added after you create an item. Files, screenshots and logs are separated items that belong to a single download item. This means that you can upload several file types (for versions, platforms, etc.) for a sinlge download item.

About error... please update to rmcommon RC and check if problem is solved. Also you can check your server error log... maybe this file can provide more ifnromation about error and we can fix it.

Thanks.

sabahan
  • 2013/2/4 12:18

• sabahan

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2006/3/4 5

this is a really nice module...thank you very much bit

i propose this module to replace xoops.org module repository

Mamba
  • 2013/2/4 12:39

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Quote:
i propose this module to replace xoops.org module repository

Replacing of the module repository won't make a difference if we don't have people to maintain it.

We are still looking for people who will help us with:

- maintaining of the modules, by testing them and updating for new XOOPS versions)
- documenting them

But that's a different topic, so let's go back to talk about D-Transport
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

AngeloRocha

thanks BitC3R0
I'll check.

Login

Who's Online

143 user(s) are online (83 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 143

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits