Anonymous
NLXOOPS in transition
  • 2012/10/30 14:37

• Anonymous

• Since:

Thursday 1 november the Dutch XOOPS support site will be migrated to a better and quicker webserver. Goal is to overcome performance issues the site is suffering from now.

I don't know how quick the transition goes, there could be some downtime. Sorry for the inconvenience!

MACTEP
Re: NLXOOPS in transition
  • 2012/10/30 16:23

• MACTEP

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2009/4/4 5

Проблем быть не должно. Пока сервера DNS обновят информацию, сайт будет доступен по старому серверу. Для тех, у кого DNS обновились, сайт будет доступен на новом сервере. Единственное условие, на старом сервере написать информацию, что сайт переезжает на новый сервер, и просьба не оставлять комментариев.

Should be no problems. While the DNS server to update the information, the site will be available on the old server. For those who have updated DNS, the site will be available on the new server. The only condition on the old server to write information to the site moved to a new server, and please do not leave comments.

What parameters of a server? :)

Anonymous
  • 2012/10/30 17:30

• Anonymous

• Since:

Quote:
What parameters of a server? :)

I don't know the server parameters, it's shared hosting. After complaining at the hoster they proposed to put the site on another server. Shall be no racing car but slower then nlxoops runs now is not possible...

irmtfan
  • 2012/10/31 2:44

• irmtfan

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/12/7

Quote:

What parameters of a server?

the most important parameters are CPU and memory.
server admins can help you to find which script consume more cpu and ram.
my website with about 200G monthly transfer is in a shared host and i have to do some restrictions on some scripts.
for example tcpdf and some trackbacks cause loading issues and server admins force me to remove them.

Login

Who's Online

258 user(s) are online (136 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 258

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits