51
alfred
Re: Newbb 4.3
  • 2012/7/1 16:11

  • alfred

  • Quite a regular

  • Posts: 249

  • Since: 2005/10/29


Quote:

Cesag wrote:
Hello,
I always have this.


This is ok.
You must first select a post or topic.

52
Cesagonchu
Re: Newbb 4.3

Exactly, that's the problem, I select a post and I have this error (in image). Try it on my website.

53
alfred
Re: Newbb 4.3
  • 2012/7/1 18:37

  • alfred

  • Quite a regular

  • Posts: 249

  • Since: 2005/10/29


have you select then move or delete?

54
Cesagonchu
Re: Newbb 4.3

Why don't you try it on my website ? It would be faster.

Delete fonction, is ok
Move fonction, does not exist on dropdown menu

55
Cesagonchu
Re: Newbb 4.3

Please see here.

56
irmtfan
Re: Newbb 4.3
  • 2012/7/2 5:51

  • irmtfan

  • Module Developer

  • Posts: 3419

  • Since: 2003/12/7


I start testing this forum module.
@ Cesag:
I think there should be just a delete option. I cant find a move and i think there should not be a move option there. Alfred please clarify.

From my side i have these issues:
1- when i click on "all" check box to select all posts in the topic admin area it is not worked.(i can select each post individually)

the link: modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1&status=active#admin

2- The restore is not work properly:
I go to the above mentioned link (modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1&status=active#admin) and I delete the first post and it delete the whole topic (contain 1 post which i deleteed and 2 replies = 3 posts) from forum no.1
Then i go to forum no.1 and click on "deleted items" link (modules/newbb/viewforum.php?forum=1&status=deleted#admin) and select the deleted topic and click on restore.
It just restore those 2 replies and the first post is still deleted.
then i have to go to modules/newbb/viewpost.php?status=deleted#admin and restore the first post. by doing that the topic contain all 3posts will be restored.
Is this a bug?

@ Cesag: could you reproduce the above errors?

Edit:

i have the second mentioned issue when i delete a topic in forum no.1 using any following ways:
- modules/newbb/delete.php?topic_id=1&post_id=1
- modules/newbb/topicmanager.php?mode=delete&topic_id=1

Half an hour testing elapsed !!!!


Edit2:
@ Cesag
Now Im sure that in view topic admin area
link: modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1&status=active#admin
there should just be a delete option

But in the view forum admin area
link: modules/newbb/viewforum.php?forum=1&status=active#admin
there are "delete" and "move" options

57
alfred
Re: Newbb 4.3
  • 2012/7/2 7:20

  • alfred

  • Quite a regular

  • Posts: 249

  • Since: 2005/10/29


Quote:

irmtfan wrote:
1- when i click on "all" check box to select all posts in the topic admin area it is not worked.(i can select each post individually)


i will check this

Quote:
2- The restore is not work properly:
I go to the above mentioned link (modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1&status=active#admin) and I delete the first post and it delete the whole topic (contain 1 post which i deleteed and 2 replies = 3 posts) from forum no.1


correctly because of the 1st Thread is not away

Quote:
Then i go to forum no.1 and click on "deleted items" link (modules/newbb/viewforum.php?forum=1&status=deleted#admin) and select the deleted topic and click on restore.
It just restore those 2 replies and the first post is still deleted.
then i have to go to modules/newbb/viewpost.php?status=deleted#admin and restore the first post. by doing that the topic contain all 3posts will be restored.
Is this a bug?


Yes

58
Cesagonchu
Re: Newbb 4.3

Quote:
irmtfan said:

@ Cesag: could you reproduce the above errors?

I'm sorry irmtfan, but I lack time because I have a lot of work right now. I became the administrator of Xoops France Recently.
I gave access to alfred at my test website. He also has ftp access. Many people on Xoops France, urge me to obtain newbb final, alfred, we are counting on you!



Quote:
irmtfan said:

@ Cesag
Now Im sure that in view topic admin area
link: modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1&status=active#admin
there should just be a delete option

But in the view forum admin area
link: modules/newbb/viewforum.php?forum=1&status=active#admin
there are "delete" and "move" options

Thank you for the clarification
In fact, I just stated alfred than where I get this error, I do not have the "move" option, from the dropdown menu. Because he wanted me to test this function at that point.

59
Mamba
Re: Newbb 4.3
  • 2012/7/2 8:26

  • Mamba

  • Moderator

  • Posts: 11251

  • Since: 2004/4/23


Quote:
Many people on Xoops France, urge me to obtain newbb final, alfred, we are counting on you!

I think, there are many people outside of France who are also counting on Alfred!

I am happy to see the recent progress, because together with the progress in other modules, we are getting closer to a Basic Module Pack release!

I wouldn't like to release it without NewBB 4.3
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

60
irmtfan
Re: Newbb 4.3
  • 2012/7/2 11:03

  • irmtfan

  • Module Developer

  • Posts: 3419

  • Since: 2003/12/7


Newbb is a high demanded module because xoops is the only system that have a forum.

@ Alfred:
According to this topic:
https://xoops.org/modules/newbb/viewto ... id=347422#forumpost347422

It is good to move these options in newbb/include/plugin.php to module preferences to avoid confusing.

Thank you for your attention.

Login

Username:
Password:

Lost Password? Register now!

Who's Online

57 user(s) are online (24 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)


Members: 0


Guests: 57


more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits