tatane
Integrating a module into a theme
  • 2011/10/31 15:43

• tatane

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2008/5/6 1

Hello
I'm trying to adapt this theme.J 'have managed to adapt it to xoops (see here)

But this theme is special because it has a content page. For example, to the contact page, the HTML content is as below:

<div class="panel" id="contact">                   <h2>Contact Information</h2>                   <div class="cleaner_h10"></div>                   <div class="col_400 float_l">                     <div id="contact_form">                       <form method="post" name="contact" action="#contact">                         <label for="author">Name:</label> <input type="text" id="author" name="author" class="required input_field" />                         <div class="cleaner_h10"></div>                                                  <label for="email">Email:</label> <input type="text" id="email" name="email" class="validate-email required input_field" />                         <div class="cleaner_h10"></div>                                                  <label for="text">Message:</label> <textarea id="text" name="text" rows="0" cols="0" class="required"></textarea>                         <div class="cleaner_h10"></div>                                                  <input type="submit" class="submit_btn float_l" name="submit" id="submit" value="Send" />                         <input type="reset" class="submit_btn float_r" name="reset" id="reset" value="Reset" />                       </form>                     </div>

Wanting to work with xoops modules, I would therefore incorporated in place of the contact system html module contact.

The problem is that this module does not block so I can not put a block of type <{block id = 1}> for ease of viewing.

So I thought to copy the html template of the contact module but it does not work either. No parameters are taken into account.

Is there a way to display a module that does not block?

thank you

trabis
Re: Integrating a module into a theme
  • 2011/10/31 19:33

• trabis

• Core Developer

• Since: 2006/9/1 1

Quote:

tatane wrote:

Is there a way to display a module that does not block?

No. Maybe in future xoops versions we can add that feature. I've been dreaming about that.

deka87
  • 2011/10/31 20:08

• deka87

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2007/10/5

there are dozens of free php scripts that will run a contact form for you. why not to put them in a php block or even display via an iframe in your block or theme?
Mind anchors

JCash
  • 2011/10/31 22:11

• JCash

• Just popping in

• Since: 2011/2/22

if your question is 'how to put a contact form driven by xoops into a block", try Contact center module (myth.org)

tatane
  • 2011/11/1 9:12

• tatane

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2008/5/6 1

Quote:

trabis wrote:

No. Maybe in future xoops versions we can add that feature. I've been dreaming about that.

great

Quote:

trabis deka87:
there are dozens of free php scripts that will run a contact form for you. why not to put them in a php block or even display via an iframe in your block or theme?

I tried with iframe but it does not work

Quote:

JCash wrote:
if your question is 'how to put a contact form driven by xoops into a block", try Contact center module (myth.org)

My question is rather how to put a xoops module in a block ?

Login

Who's Online

258 user(s) are online (170 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 258

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits