xoopdio
Re: Avatar bulk load?
  • 2011/9/30 9:59

• xoopdio

• Just popping in

• Since: 2011/9/27

Quote:
Quote: Edit : It seems anyway that the images don't appear in Peaks Xoop interface but they are loaded in the official one ??? I don't know why. Not sure what you meant by this?

What I meant is that.. Sorry but I didn't (at that time) fully complete the work : The AVAMAN module has its own interface where you can manage your avatars and smilies.

With my first modifications, the pictures didn't appear in it, only in the official one -> a problem with the path that is fixed now.. The diff files have been updated.

But like DSK was saying to Nafitasssou : If at first you don't succed, try, try, try again.. And quickly the better !

Anyway I found another problem : select "none" after a first avatar selection doesn't delete the "avatar_user_link" line in the database. I'm not sure where to look.. Maybe the kernel/avatar.php around the "function &get($id)" (line 175) but I don't know what the script expects as return value when "none" is selected.

That's anyway a highly hypothetical guess and the next version has maybe already fixed this..

Sorry for the few who have already diff the files, you will need to do it again.

But now I'm sure it was the last change.. Well.. Quite sure..

Login

Who's Online

180 user(s) are online (100 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 180

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits