iunderwood
Image Manager Problems

I'm curious if anyone else has run into issues with using the Image Manager in 2.5.

I can't think of any changes I've made in the last week, but when I attempt to upload a new picture into one of my categories, I can hit submit and it doesn't seem to have processed the upload at all, and just brings me back to the category in the manager.

This is very strange and I was wondering if anyone else has run into this sort of issue before.
++I;
Resized Image

iunderwood
Re: Image Manager Problems

Two more oddities:

On my dev site, I have no issues with this at all.

On my main site, this problem seems to extend to many other parts of the administrative menu. I am unable to change most of my general preferences in any of my other modules. Almost as if the (submit) part of the forms are broken.
++I;
Resized Image

iunderwood

I found that there is something wrong in the redirection, but don't quite know where to poke around.

On the successful site, there's a submit followed by a 302 response:

HTTP/1.1 302 Found
Locationadmin.php?fct=images&op=listimg&imgcat_id=1

But on the site that fails:

HTTP/1.1 302 Found
Locationadmin.php?fct=images

I am suspecting there's something else broken in admin.php as well, because a fairly large number of my admin forms appear to be broken, and not just in the image manager. For example, I can't go into my general preferences and shut off the jGrowl redirect.

This is very, very strange.
++I;
Resized Image

iunderwood

So, I went in to force on debugging and such and found this wonderful gem:

0.000293 - SELECT sess_data, sess_ip FROM session WHERE sess_id = '2c4a52a69cc80b9bc5ee5d6b6a111e2e'
Error number: 145
Error message: Table './xoopsprod/xc37_session' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

Repaired the table and all was well again.

I wonder if it might be a good idea to have a quick "integrity check" page in the admin section.
++I;
Resized Image

jimmyx
  • 2011/5/1 0:37

• jimmyx

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2007/7/18

if i got what you meant there is a maintenance section in xoops 2.5 admin section where you can analyze and repair db

iunderwood

I had no idea that existed! Thanks for pointing that out!
++I;
Resized Image

Login

Who's Online

206 user(s) are online (121 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 206

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits