iunderwood
Load XOOPS theme w/o headers.

Crew,

I've got a module piece I'm working on, and I would like to include whatever the current theme is. However, I would like to do this without including the header or footer, along with all the blocks that come with it.

Does anyone have a good way to do this?
++I;
Resized Image

kaotik
Re: Load XOOPS theme w/o headers.
  • 2010/8/20 11:35

• kaotik

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/2/19

You could probably do this with preloads on your module. It would take quite a bit of work to accomplish it though.
An easier way to do it is to insert some <{if}> statements in your themes to check wich is the current module. This way it will display the pieces you want depending on the current module.
www.kaotik.biz

iunderwood

Poopity poop. I was afraid that something like that might be the case, but I wanted to ask before I started digging further.

I'll let the people know what kind of solution I ultimately arrive at and share it. :)

Thanks for the quick response!
++I;
Resized Image

iunderwood

I figured out how to get done what I wanted!

First, in the pop-up code, I still have to include header.php. It's not used for much, but it populates all the important Smarty variables

And ... I added this to the header in my pop-up theme:

<{if $xoops_themecss}>
      <
link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" title="Style sheet" href="<{$xoops_themecss}>" />
    <{/if}>

The CSS assignment of styles to blocks and content seems to vary by theme, so I am finding that I can't use specific classes if I want the popup to work with most themes.

Once again, smarty saves my rear again. :)
++I;
Resized Image

Login

Who's Online

221 user(s) are online (157 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 221

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits