mboyden
Re: piCal-0.93 Pop-up calendar display transparent in firefox
  • 2010/4/13 18:16

• mboyden

• Since: 2005/3/9 1

The version differences are likely minimal and mostly bug fixes, but I haven't played with 0.93 yet, so can't say definitively, but based on my experience from using since version 0.6x, I expect that's the case.

I would suggest that a quick fix is to find the container for the calendar and give it a background color in the CSS via your theme. That is likely the fastest fix.

btesec
  • 2010/6/16 17:36

• btesec

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2007/2/20

Hi all,
I still can't figure out the issue I mentioned above. I am still blocked by GIJOE's site, would like to post on his site since I see his last Login was 2006/8/30 3:01.

I notice that the transparency for the calendar is a theme issue, since I use another theme and it works just fine but I have customized the latest xoops default theme.

Can someone send me a copy of pical .92. Appreciate the help.

If I can get his email I wouold be happy to send GIJOE an email.

skenow
  • 2010/6/16 20:57

• skenow

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/11/17

I had similar problems - if you are using a class='calendar' in your theme, it will override the class for the calendar pop-up. In my case, I was using a smarty tag that would add a class to the body based on the current directory and I had pical installed in a directory named 'calendar'.

nmshah
  • 2010/6/23 8:19

• nmshah

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2007/7/2 8

I am facing the same problem

@btesec
Were you able to find the solution

btesec
  • 2010/6/25 19:59

• btesec

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2007/2/20

Sorry just saw this post. but here is the quick fix. Took forever to figure it out. In your themes style css file you can at an entry for "tr" separately or add it along with "th, thead" to look like this "th, tr, thead" as you can see in the one I used below. I use the default theme that comes with xoops installation.

caption {font-weight: bold;}
th, thead {background-color: #EEEEEE; padding : 2px; color: #333333; vertical-align : middle;}
tr {background-color: #EBEBEB; padding : 2px; color: #333333; vertical-align : middle;}
.outer {border: 1px solid #c0c0c0;}
.head {
background-color: #CCCCCC;
padding: 5px;
font-weight: bold;
background-image: url(bbg.gif);
}

I found out that this also may change the theme color depending on the color you use. However the mouse pointer still remains as a text cursor that probably something that we can try to fix together. I feel sad that I can't access the module developer's website to make some suggestions eg.

-I need to be able to list events using a range of date and by categories.
- Also there is a check box to the right that doesn't have any labels that needs to be labeled.
- Force users to choose a category of events before submitting a new entry.

Probably some here can post this to the developers site I mentioned it here in previous posts.

Login

Who's Online

240 user(s) are online (149 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 240

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits