TexAcoon
Re: Hack to XCGAL (xcGallery)
  • 2010/5/27 16:13

• TexAcoon

• Just popping in

• Since: 2010/5/10

Thanks mariane and burning for the info ..

YUP! with the latest version of Coppermine it would be great to see Xoops module (xcgal) be redeveloped.

I know with Coppermine a lot can be accomplished via admin which leaves xcgal running behind..
However, further manipulation of Coppermine does require php files adjusted to fix your site needs. Where xcgal doesnt give you any information on what files to adjust to meet your sites needs.

With the latest version of Xoops .. updating modules would be great .. I'm not that good with code but those who are would be a real benifit and contribution for Xoops users.

Thanks!
Doug

TexAcoon
Re: Hack to XCGAL (xcGallery)
  • 2010/5/29 21:07

• TexAcoon

• Just popping in

• Since: 2010/5/10

Just a note I uploaded the new 2.04 version .. seems the same yet has some different traits about it ...

The only issue I have is with "registered users" still "Create/order my albums" AND "Modify my albums" buttons still remain when I don't want them to be able to manipulate anything. Modify albums allows a registered user actually make administrative changes which I do not want to happen ..

As far as anonymous users, I did not see any issues pending admin changes like could happen with registered users.

I have gone into User Manger and turned off a lot of items and nothing worked there .. Also went into General Prefs and there isn't anything that can turn off (or on) that I saw to correct this.

Is there anyway of fixing "Create/order my albums" AND "Modify my albums" buttons for registered users? ..

Create Albums allows the registered user to go to Album Manger (ADMIN) and make their own albums as well as take photos and rotate them to other categories.. NOt a good thing

Thanks

Login

Who's Online

200 user(s) are online (125 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 200

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits