11
cgunther
Re: Multisite 1.20 & XOOPS 2.3.4
  • 2009/6/18 17:28

  • cgunther

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 59

  • Since: 2005/3/27


...bump...
"Your motherboard wears Army chips"

12
Shiva
Re: Multisite 1.20 & XOOPS 2.3.4
  • 2009/10/1 8:39

  • Shiva

  • Quite a regular

  • Posts: 280

  • Since: 2006/7/9 1


Hi,
I have installed the 2.3.4/1.20 xoops/multisite. It has installed fine and I have added two subdomains using the multisite module. But what do I do next to get the subdomains working. Do I need to create a .htaccess file for each subdomain to forward it to the main installation, or do I use Plesk to forward the domains or something else?
Currently I have .htaccess for the subdomains like:

RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^multi1.kingsleyhousepublishers.co.uk$ [OR]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www.multi1.kingsleyhousepublishers.co.uk$
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.kingsleyhousepublishers.co.uk/$1 [R=301,L]

But this just forwards to the main domain but without adopting the address of the sub domain.

Any advice will br much appreciated.