Problem with x-movie module
  • 2009/9/23 15:54

• cosco

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/9/16

I'm using, XOOPS 2.3.2 and x-movie 3.0

I've been using the module without any problems but now I get this error;

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@kafanagorehersey.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I don't know why I got this error and I don't know what to do about it..

Here is the link
http://www.kafanagorehersey.com/modules/x_movie/admin/index.php?op=modMovie&lid=

cosco
Re: Problem with x-movie module
  • 2009/9/23 16:07

• cosco

• Just popping in

I think I'm gonna change the cms. This was my second website with XOOPS but I keep getting problems... I want something much simpler, I can't keep trying to find the solutions etc.

Mamba
  • 2009/9/23 17:15

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

looks like it's more of a problem with your host, than with XOOPS.

Did you contact your host?

Send me a PM with your passwords, and I'll take a look.

optikool
  • 2009/9/24 19:25

• optikool

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2007/3/26

Most likely that internal server error will be in your log files for your website... Can you post that error to the form. Cannot see admin pages without a login... are you also getting this error message on the frontend or just the backend? Also when I look at the query string from the URL that you provided you are missing the lid which is the id for the movie. This can give you an internal server error most likely coming from the sql query string. When I finally make it back to modifying this module again I will be sure to check for that.

I took a look at your site and noticed it is now joomla. Personally I haven't found a movie module that has all the features of x_movie... this is one of the reasons why I wanted to create one. However I'm currently reading up on this CMS and how it's components are created.

cosco
  • 2009/9/25 0:26

• cosco

• Just popping in

thank you for the answers... I spoke to hosting company, they didn't find anything wrong on their end. then I deleted everything and decided to try joomla...

Also Optikool, it was on the admin site that i was getting this error. It was a blank page with only this error written.

optikool
  • 2009/9/25 19:21

• optikool

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2007/3/26

cosco,

If the link you provided was the exact link that gave you the error, I would have to guess you got that error because lid was missing the integer value... lid= instead of lid=23 or some other number. Hope Joomla will do a better job for you. :)

optikool

Login

Who's Online

160 user(s) are online (109 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 160

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits