fretwell
noob install of php5-xdebug/mysql/ect...
  • 2009/8/30 21:40

• fretwell

• Just popping in

• Since: 2009/8/30

hi,

(there were no returns on this site in a search for php5-xdebug)

i am a noob to yogurt/xoops/ect... i have come here through "yogurt". i downloaded the yogurt file from source forge. yogurt has caught my eye because it appears to be what i want to deploy on my web site http://alonzofretwell.com

i am reading the installation guides and it is taking awhile for that stuff to sink in because i never deployed anything like yogurt before.

i am running ubuntu 9.04 on the laptop where the yogurt/xoops/????? files are now. of course i get the infamous "blank page" because i don't have php debugging turned on.

perhaps i must install php5-xdebug (and other stuff too)?

the server i want to deploy yogurt on ~is~ http://bubba.alonzofretwell.com and i am not sure if i should try to get the blank pages fixed before i copy the yogurt.zip to bubba or copy the yogurt zip file to bubba and muck around with it there.

if i need to install php5-xdebug what else do need before i stop getting blank pages?

i do not believe that i have the required php/mysql stuff on my laptop. and am even less sure if i have it on bubba. bubba is run by debian etch.

please advise.

thank you,

alonzo

Mamba
Re: noob install of php5-xdebug/mysql/ect...
  • 2009/8/30 22:08

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

It's the opposite.

First, you have to install XOOPS - follow the installations instructions VERY closely.

After you're successful with that, then you can install Yogurt, by copying it to /xoops/modules/ directory, and installing it from XOOPS Administration module...

Login

Who's Online

427 user(s) are online (58 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 427

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits