jorbars
unable to login on xoops 2.3.1 using IE (works fine on firefox)
  • 2009/8/11 10:45

• jorbars

• Just popping in

• Since: 2009/6/12

Hi,
I have a problem when trying to login to our intranet using Internet Explorer ( any version ). After working for months, a few days ago, everytime a user tries to login, appears the "welcome user" message, and after this, the initial front pages loads using no user credential. The only way i can login is using firefox (!!!)

Any ideas? I don't have any problem on the "session" table (I repared it anyway) and setting the "$enableRegenerateId=true" on ../kernel/session.php has no effects...

Can you help me, guys? I've been looking for a solution and i'm completely lost...

Thanks!!!

urbanspacema
Re: unable to login on xoops 2.3.1 using IE (works fine on firefox)

you tried clearing the browser cache?

jorbars
  • 2009/8/11 11:46

• jorbars

• Just popping in

yes, i clean all the browser's cache... anyway, it happens not to a single computer... all the computers on the enterprise have the same problem ... i'm lucky that everybody is on holidays

I run out ideas!!!

jorbars
  • 2009/8/11 13:11

• jorbars

• Just popping in

solved!!!
the system hour of the server was wrong. It was set for 90 minutes earlier than the clients were using. The session expire time was set to 60 minutes... for some reason the cookies on IE works different than in firefox ( i guess ), and on IE the session expired as soon as I entered the login information...

Thanks anyway!!!

Login

Who's Online

253 user(s) are online (170 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 253

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits