redux
Strange Login Problem After Moved Xoops to Our Server. (Authenticate Succesfull BUT ...)
  • 2009/3/6 9:14

• redux

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/2 1

After insert Login Name and Password, XOOPS tell me that All is correct, Authenticate Succesfull.

I can See Administrator Part of Menus.

BUT if click on Admin then SAY You didn't have permissions for that.

And this ... ???

If i click on My Messages then again tell me " .. i am not registered user" and ask me for Username and Password.
If i give that, Username and Password, then i can see the List of my messages. If i click on one of them, then Ask me Again: Usename, Password. If it's correct i can see the content of message.

Installed:
Protector 3.17 (it's in comment XOOPS_TRUST_PATH and their include in mainfile.php)

Also:

I clean CACHE folder (except index). After login as Administrator i would expect from XOOPS to create a file adminmenu.php BUT after Login there isn't this file.

Catzwolf
Re: Strange Login Problem After Moved Xoops to Our Server. (Authenticate Succesfull BUT ...)
  • 2009/3/6 9:19

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

• Since: 2007/9/30

Check that the XOOPS Users database table has not been corrupted.

Edit: Sorry not the XOOPS Users table, but the online and sessions tables.

redux
Re: Strange Login Problem After Moved Xoops to Our Server. (Authenticate Succesfull BUT ...)
  • 2009/3/7 7:10

• redux

• Just popping in

From phpmyadmin:

xyz_session has Size 10.5 Kb and Overhead 4k
xyz_online has 1kb size

Also:
after login and click on Admin and show me the permission error, browser return in this :

h-t-t-p://www.aaa.bbb.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=c43d1da8b3e30bc59ae31545eesdfab8

and stay there.

PHPmyadmin say there are no broblem.

If i clear xyz_session and login again then again the table has Overhead.

---

What is wrong with this table?
I check db permissions and i think it's right.

Is a solution Delete and Recreate this Tables?

redux
  • 2009/3/7 7:17

• redux

• Just popping in

Also:

I add permissions for the correct SeverName in Mysql.

Red text are wrong Now There isn't Overhead in xyz_session. Sorry, The is again Overhead after little browsing.

xyz_online is still 1kb. No info added.

redux
  • 2009/3/7 8:03

• redux

• Just popping in

After Debug enable form phpmyadmin i take this errors:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /class/database/mysqldatabase.php:1) in file /include/common.php line 257

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /class/database/mysqldatabase.php:1) in file /kernel/session.php line 277

Propably this is that sayed CatzWolf

Catzwolf
  • 2009/3/7 8:05

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

Seems like a session issue. The tables are intact and not corrupted from what you have told me.

Next step, is to do some other checks and a little house keeping.

Again check that all your paths and urls are correct in mainfile.php and any other place like protecter.

I would suggest that you delete all the smarty cached files in template_c or if you are using 2.3.2+ then they will be in the xoops_data/caches/smarty_compile/ path.

I would try clear your browser cache also just in case.

Let me know how you get on after that.

Catzwolf
  • 2009/3/7 8:07

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

Which version of XOOPS and PHP are you using?

redux
  • 2009/3/7 8:33

• redux

• Just popping in

PHP is 5.2.4-2ubuntu5.5

Mysql 5.0.51a

redux
  • 2009/3/7 8:48

• redux

• Just popping in

- Protector is disabled as module from PhpMyadmin and with Comments in Mainfile.php

- cache and templates_c are empty.

- paths in mainfile is correct.

- try with 1 and 0 define('XOOPS_check_path', 0);

Catzwolf
  • 2009/3/7 9:44

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

Ok, from what I am reading there. Looks like the database class doesn't like something. Check that you have copied all your tables across correctly and they are all there.

The database class is throwing an error, and I am guessing there is something wrong with your database somewhere. Hence the reason for the headers already sent error. Is there any other errors on the page?

Login

Who's Online

440 user(s) are online (58 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 440

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits