PierreWerner
Errors?

Hello Xoops,

I get these errors today. I wondering if any of you have encountered these and how you fixed them. I got these errors on my forums page.

Notice: Undefined index: query in file /modules/statistics/include/hitcounter.php line 64
Notice: Undefined index: fragment in file /modules/statistics/include/hitcounter.php line 68
Notice: Constant _MD_POSTEDON already defined in file /modules/news/language/english/main.php line 88
Notice: Deprecated function 'mod_getIP', use XoopsUserUtility directly. in file /Frameworks/art/functions.user.php line 20
Notice: Deprecated function 'mod_getUnameFromIds', use XoopsUserUtility directly. in file /Frameworks/art/functions.user.php line 26

Then I get these errors on my front page.
Notice: Undefined index: fragment in file /modules/statistics/include/hitcounter.php line 68
Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "/theme_blockcenter_l.html" in file /class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1092

Some of the errors fix them selves?
Thank You for all your help.

Mamba
Re: Errors?
  • 2009/2/7 18:13

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Quote:
I get these errors today.

Pierre, how did the errors happen? What did you change in your system? Did you install anything new? A new module? Or did your server change, or the server configuration?

It's easier for our experts to help you, if they know what has changed since the last time, when you didn't have any errors.
It also helps to know what Version of XOOPS and PHP/MySQL do you use.

Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

PierreWerner

Hello Mamba,

The only thing I did was go into admin and allow annon users to access extended profiles. This got rid of the "loop" when anyone tried to register or retrieve lost password.

I haven't changed servers or added any modules. I thank you for recommending the new forum module, works great. What module do you recommend for banners?
XOOPS Version - XOOPS 2.3.2
PHP Version - 5.2.6
MySQL Version - 5.0.67-community
Server API Version - cgi
OS Version - Linux

safe_mode - Off
register_globals - Off
magic_quotes_gpc - On
allow_url_fopen - On
fsockopen - On
allow_call_time_pass_reference - On
post_max_size - 8M
max_input_time - 60
output_buffering -
max_execution_time - 30
memory_limit - 32M
file_uploads - On
upload_max_filesize - 2M

I do not have a lot of technical knowledge. I leave that up to my brother Clyde, user name Caek9. I add the content to my website, Clyde does all the back end work. But I trying to learn. And I have learned a lot by reading this website.

Again, Thank You Mamba.
Pierre Werner

Mamba
  • 2009/2/9 9:03

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

For banners I use the standard XOOPS Banners, but you can also try this hack, which gives you more freedom, but since it's a hack, you might talk to your brother about it.

You can ignore the notices about "depreciated functions" - they are only for info.

It seems like you might have a problem with the /theme_blockcenter_l.html. If I'm not mistaken, it normally should lead to the theme path, e.g. /default/theme_blockcenter_l.html, but it seems like this is missing here, but I don't know where to look for the error. Maybe some of our Theme design experts?
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

Login

Who's Online

341 user(s) are online (36 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 341

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits