trabis
Re: how to add a BLOCK to a an existing module
  • 2008/12/4 19:07

• trabis

• Core Developer

• Since: 2006/9/1 1

Hillow is looking much better. Congratulations for the team and good luck!

blueteen
  • 2008/12/4 19:10

• blueteen

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/7/16

Quote:

ziwman wrote:
ps : excuse my bad english, i come from French XOOPS Community ... frxoops.org becomes really so bad and commercial ..

Really ? Tell us more...
And you're talking about 'commercial' approach ???http://www.hillow.net - 99% of adverts...
3 posts on frxoops during all year 2008, and you come here to complain...

ziwman
  • 2008/12/4 21:14

• ziwman

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/11/28

Quote:

Really ? Tell us more...
And you're talking about 'commercial' approach ???http://www.hillow.net - 99% of adverts...

Firstly, i've opened the subject to get support, not to be questionned on my own opinions.

but i can give a small answer.
to begin, can we make a Difference between an OFFICIAL SUPPORT Website of an OPEN SOURCE SCRIPT and a simple website (commercial or not, but in hillow.net i never said that i'm a support website)

my judgement is built on more than 4 years of XOOPS experience, like i speak Frensh, frxoops(dot)org was my first website support and i've learned SO MUCH about my favorite CMS whish is xoops. but IT WAS GOOD .. i will not developpe arguments simply cause i find here in xoops(dot)org all support FREE, all people are helpful, i get answers to my request and never a request stay STAND BY for months !
i can acces to forums so easily, the web site is up to date, and mooooooore.

thanks

Quote:
3 posts on frxoops during all year 2008, and you come here to complain...

Exactly my fiend. i've closed my principal XOOPS based website (tafraout.org) and i've quit the web for a moment. now i'm back ...
friend, don't forget that we are under an open source licence. dont make Police man. help us, developpe, put arguments, make me change my 'false' opinion

Login

Who's Online

184 user(s) are online (115 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 184

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits