stefan88
Re: Submenu
  • 2008/9/2 13:58

• stefan88

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2004/9/20

Quote:
the second but do i need to hide main menu and use i menu?

Yes

Quote:
and how do i make i menu visible?

Go to admin -> blocks and find the iMenu block - select to be visible in all pages and yes to be visible with the right position and height...

Then probably you will have to go to Groups, select anonymous group and give module and block access right to anonymous users, so they could use the menu you create.

raymia
  • 2008/9/2 14:06

• raymia

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2008/8/25

can't find the imenu block

stefan88
  • 2008/9/2 16:08

• stefan88

Quote:
can't find the imenu block

When you are in adinistration -> blocks on top you have some drop down menus - "Show blocks visible in ... Group ... Visible"

for Group select Webmasters. Scroll down - it should be called iMenu.

In administration -> groups you need to select Anonymous and give block access rights for iMenu block for that group. Do the same think for "Registered" users grop.

raymia
  • 2008/9/3 7:29

• raymia

• Quite a regular

got it but how do i make a submenu in i menu

stefan88
  • 2008/9/3 18:18

• stefan88

Quote:
how do i make a submenu in i menu

go to admin and click iMenu module icon. Then click "New Link" bitton. Title and link are the text you will see in the menu and the link (http address) where you will go when clicking on it. For the first level link select "No Parent" from the drop down, live hide to "No" and for the Target "self" (in some cases you may want to open a new browser window - then select "blank" here). Select the groups that will see the link (if you have "Log In" link it should be visible for anonymous only, if you have "Log Out" it should be visible for Registered and webmaser groups and so on...). "Submit" the new link.

Then you can create sub links for that link - create new link but as parent select that link

You will be able to see all links you created in main admin page of iMenu. You can rearange (move it up and down) and edit links.

raymia
  • 2008/9/4 7:06

• raymia

• Quite a regular

i cannot select other links as parents:S help me step by step. how do i make the first level page. and how do i make the second level pages visible under the first level pages

Login

Who's Online

150 user(s) are online (84 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 150

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits