ta_chew
use Xoops to do business
  • 2008/7/26 1:27

• ta_chew

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/11/18

Hi all, i recently unemployed and would like to use XOOPS to do some web design business. I have HTML, Javascript, Ftp, and some others basic design knowledge.

Can anyone give me some advise how to I use XOOPS in this field, cause i'm new to XOOPS & new to web design business as well..

how i'm going to start, need lots of investment?(hosting, etc...) currently i unable to invest big money due to my current financial situation.

Hope to receive your advise here...Thank you!

arlindo
Re: use Xoops to do business
  • 2008/7/29 12:00

• arlindo

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/10/9

Hi.
I also use XOOPS for some works i do. You will have some dificculties starting, you must understand the modules functionality and some times, depending of wat you want to do, the modules you need, to to guet the best functionality XOOPS vs Modules you have to choose diferent XOOPS versions. With installing\re-installing\testing you will get there.

Has for templates, you may download hundreds of themes, and of course with a litle study, you will learn to change and join ideas you get from here and there.

Believe me, XOOPS is great and very cheap, becouse you dont loose many time working to do greate, diferent and professional looking things.

You may start to regiter one domain in one cheep hosting that has many funcionalities, i use www.bluehost.com and i am very happy. I have now about 28 XOOPS websites related... and some very active!!

Success to you!!

Regards. (Sorry my inglish)

Login

Who's Online

277 user(s) are online (186 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 277

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits