imatechie
White page when trying to view admin profile (userinfo.php id=1)
  • 2008/7/19 13:48

• imatechie

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/6/20

For some strange reason, I can no longer view my profile in XOOPS 2.0.18.1 regardless of the theme, it comes up with a blank white page and no error codes. This only happens when the profile id=1, other profiles display fine.

I tried using search but couldn't find anything. I would like to fix this because I can't change avatars if I can't access my profile.

Thanks,
Jeff

PS I tried copying the original userinfo.php from the archive but it didn't work either.

skenow
Re: White page when trying to view admin profile (userinfo.php id=1)
  • 2008/7/19 15:26

• skenow

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/11/17

This happens when you are logged in as that user?

I see this when trying to view the admin profile on your site
Quote:
- query did not work in smartfaq -

jimmyx
  • 2008/7/19 15:42

• jimmyx

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2007/7/18

imatechie
  • 2008/7/19 23:08

• imatechie

• Just popping in

I tried the fix, didn't work, it seems to only affect id 1 though. Any other user can be viewed. As a temp workaround I renamed the admin account to nobody special and I made another admin account which can be viewed.

I'd like to figure out what the cause is though.

trabis
  • 2008/7/19 23:16

• trabis

• Core Developer

• Since: 2006/9/1 1

Turn debug on and gives us the errors please. I´m sure that can be fixed.

imatechie
  • 2008/7/20 21:12

• imatechie

• Just popping in

Sorry it took me a while, I had to figure out how to turn php error reporting on at the server level since the debug in XOOPS wouldn't work for this error.. (They don't allow php.ini editing or htaccess php flag overrides, but the do allow changing the values with a special file) so after I got the error reporting turned on, I found out that the bug has nothing to do with XOOPS but it is in fact a SF (Mcdonald) bug in the module MyTube, I did post the bug on his forum, but just in case, I'll post the error message here as well:

Here is the error message:

Call to a member function getVar() on a non-object in /var/www/html/fts/web/modules/mytube/include/search.inc.php on line 16.

Thanks all,
JB

imatechie
  • 2008/7/21 2:32

• imatechie

• Just popping in

McDonald came through and posted a reply on his support board the same day I posted the question, anyway here is the fix:

This is a known bug and will be fixed in next release.

To fix it you have to find the following lines in ../include/search.inc.php :
Code:
if ( false == xtubecheckSearchgroups( $myrow['cid'] ) ) {
continue;
}

and replace these lines with the following lines:
Code:
// Following is commented out because it can cause a conflict with View Account function (userinfo.php)
// if ( false == xtubecheckSearchgroups( $myrow['cid'] ) ) {
// continue;
// }

Thanks all,
Jeff

alanozu
  • 2008/11/2 21:55

• alanozu

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/11/2

and i get next error to get userinfo
Fatal error: Call to undefined method XoopsGroupPermHandler::getItemIds() in /home/wwwalano/public_html/tr/modules/profile/userinfo.php on line 196

ccrstudioweb

Hi all! I get the same error, but in a diferent way...
see:

I (as admin) can not see, as well as anybody can not see my or other profile.

I had debugged it and a lot of messages came, so I desabled all modules and the messages desappeared, so, after that I did as described on other forum in which said to comment userinfo.php the followng lines:
/* $module_handler =& xoops_gethandler('module'); $criteria = new CriteriaCompo(new Criteria('hassearch', 1)); $criteria->add(new Criteria('isactive', 1)); $mids =& array_keys($module_handler->getList($criteria));  foreach ($mids as $mid) {   if ( $gperm_handler->checkRight('module_read', $mid, $groups)) {     $module =& $module_handler->get($mid);     $results =& $module->search('', '', 5, 0, $thisUser->getVar('uid'));     $count = count($results);     if (is_array($results) && $count > 0) {         for ($i = 0; $i < $count; $i++) {             if (isset($results[$i]['image']) && $results[$i]['image'] != '') {                 $results[$i]['image'] = 'modules/'.$module->getVar('dirname').'/'.$results[$i]['image'];             } else {                 $results[$i]['image'] = 'images/icons/posticon2.gif';             }              if (!preg_match("/^http[s]*:///i", $results[$i]['link'])) {                 $results[$i]['link'] = "modules/".$module->getVar('dirname')."/".$results[$i]['link'];             }              $results[$i]['title'] = $myts->makeTboxData4Show($results[$i]['title']);             $results[$i]['time'] = $results[$i]['time'] ? formatTimestamp($results[$i]['time']) : '';         }         if ($count == 5) {             $showall_link = '<a href="search.php?action=showallbyuser&amp;mid='.$mid.'&amp;uid='.$thisUser->getVar('uid').'">'._US_SHOWALL.'</a>';         } else {             $showall_link = '';         }         $xoopsTpl->append('modules', array('name' => $module->getVar('name'), 'results' => $results, 'showall_link' => $showall_link));     }     unset($module);   } }*/

The forum said that it was because a conflict bettween modules and the userinfo.php, and was neccessary disable the last user´s activities on their profile.

Result: The modules is working, but I still have a blank user info page.
the only message debbugging gives is (Notice: A session had already been started - ignoring session_start() in file /include/common.php line 257)

The footer and header load perfectly, but the content. The edit profile and messages are fine.
It means that the system is accessing the DB.

I still am looking for the answer, but any help is welcome! Thanxs team!
My Google Maps API3 and Xoops integration (Cool!):
http://www.esterecomendo.com.br/portal/

ccrstudioweb

Hi all, I get make it work!
I simply entered admin and turned the options "defaul theme" and "selectable theme" to the same option (??????)

Don´t ask me why it did work, much less how the problem appeared...

My Google Maps API3 and Xoops integration (Cool!):
http://www.esterecomendo.com.br/portal/

Login

Who's Online

223 user(s) are online (136 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 223

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits