1
qaz01ok
Change the back ground color
  • 2008/6/4 20:20

  • qaz01ok

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 11

  • Since: 2008/6/4 1


I just stared using this today and find that XOOPS is a VERY cool tool that allows to me to a lot of differnt things, however I do have a simple question how do I change the back ground color of a new page or "block" and how do I change the back ground colors of the left bar?

2
Anonymous
Re: Change the back ground color
  • 2008/6/4 21:40

  • Anonymous

  • Posts: 0

  • Since: 0


The look of your site is controlled by the theme in use and each theme will have it's own cascading style sheet.

Look in your /themes/your_theme folder for a file called style.css and open it in a text edit (e.g. notepad).

You will find attricutes for all sorts of things in there, including the specific items that you mentioned.