1
ilpastore
no more index
  • 2008/6/4 13:37

  • ilpastore

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 3

  • Since: 2008/6/4 1


hi all!

I've yet installed XOOPS on my website, and add wordbook modules. change theme (custom by myself) and it's all ok.

Now I am writing from my office (before I was at home) and all that appears is a blank page as index

Now, I try to do: http://www.my_website.com/admin but it says me that I don't permiss to view this page..

So, How can I log in differently than in LOGIN BOX?

other advices?

2
Anonymous
Re: no more index
  • 2008/6/4 13:44

  • Anonymous

  • Posts: 0

  • Since: 0



3
ilpastore
Re: no more index
  • 2008/6/4 13:59

  • ilpastore

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 3

  • Since: 2008/6/4 1


same....

even in mysite/user.php i have a blank page

4
ilpastore
Re: no more index
  • 2008/6/4 14:01

  • ilpastore

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 3

  • Since: 2008/6/4 1


I think it's a theme trouble...

is there any way to reset to defalut theme w/out login?

5
kerkyra
Re: no more index
  • 2008/6/4 14:04

  • kerkyra

  • Just can't stay away

  • Posts: 553

  • Since: 2005/2/14


perhaps getting in the db and xoops_config table (not sure if this is the one that holds the theme settings) but thats my best guess!
whttp://www.guidemap.gr - Beta is out...

6
btesec
Re: no more index
  • 2008/6/4 18:23

  • btesec

  • Friend of XOOPS

  • Posts: 623

  • Since: 2007/2/20


Clear your templatesc folder except index.php file in that folder, if that does not works upload an unedited theme and rename the as your default theme name.

btesec