NoLimit24_FJ
Closed Site for Maintenance...Now Cannot Get Back In

I closed the site for maintenance and now when I return to log back in...It will not allow me to do so...Can anyone assist me and let me know what I need to do to get back to the administration panel...sigh...locked me ole' self out...

Thanks

Anonymous
Re: Closed Site for Maintenance...Now Cannot Get Back In
  • 2008/5/20 15:21

• Anonymous

• Since:

This FAQ will help you:
https://xoops.org/modules/smartfaq/faq.php?faqid=653

NoLimit24_FJ

Thank you JaVersey...I went ahead and crashed it out and decided to just reinstall and do it again...almost scared to put the thing on closed now...but I will definitely read over the FAQ you sent...thanks for that...

NoLimit24_FJ

JaVersey...is there a place where I can go to read the how to use manual? I want to review the steps..not installation, but other information that we need to understand on selecting the various setup preferences, etc? You have any recommendation for a "newbie" who use to be an oldie prior to 2005 illness and now a return to this?

Anonymous
  • 2008/5/20 16:34

• Anonymous

• Since:

Hi,

You could try the Operations Guide in the wiki:
https://xoops.org/modules/mediawiki/index.php/Operation_Guide

Quote:
NoLimit24_FJ wrote:

You have any recommendation for a "newbie" who use to be an oldie prior to 2005 illness and now a return to this?

Welcome back

I think you'll find that things come flooding back.

In terms of modules, etc, one thing that has changed with GIJOE's modules is the introduction of the xoops_root_path; you will probably want to install the Protector module at some point and this module now uses the trust_path. You might want to read around this, otherwise things will be much as you remember

Login

Who's Online

87 user(s) are online (45 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 87

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits