script_fu
Respectfuly request my sons avatar to be removed from this site.

https://xoops.org/userinfo.php?uid=25312

This is my sons account. As a father I see something very strange happening here on xoops.

This is not the avatar the he uploaded to this site. Someone has use photoshop to change this picture. Only someone with access to this site could do that because you banned him from here.

Now as a father i am starting to feel that your making some sort of target out of him? For what purpose I don't know and I certainly do not approve. So I respectfully request his avatar be removed from this website.

He also respectfully requests his avatar to be removed from his account as well.

I am not sure what is going here but it sure is spooky knowing that this photo was edited by someone here.

Regards
Billy

script_fu
Re: Respectfuly request my sons avatar to be removed from this site.

Its back to the original this morning. Still man thats pretty bad stuff in my book. Does Will have the Right for this avatar to be removed from his account here on xoops?

I take this whole episode as some kind of threat against my family. I want his avatar removed completely since it has been tampered with in some sick twisted way.

giba
  • 2008/5/7 10:08

• giba

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/4/26

I think as this matter is serious, should be provided immediately and a solution communicated to the account holder about what happened.

I hope that is well understood.

Anonymous
  • 2008/5/7 13:14

• Anonymous

• Since:

I don't have the necessary access to change/remove pictures. I will bring this to the attention of someone who does.

I'm sure it was done with humorous intent rather than with malice (although I didn't see what the picture was changed to, of course).

Mamba
  • 2008/5/7 20:42

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

script_fu:
Quote:
This is not the avatar the he uploaded to this site. Someone has use photoshop to change this picture. Only someone with access to this site could do that because you banned him from here.

Somebody logged in with Will's password on April 7th, and uploaded a new avatar. Both dates i.e. Will's last login and the date on the avatar matched.

As I told Will in my email, we do not tolerate something like this on XOOPS, so that's why I've changed the avatar back to the original as soon as I've learned about the situation.
Quote:
I want his avatar removed completely

No problem. Done!
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

Anonymous
  • 2008/5/7 21:56

• Anonymous

• Since:

Quote:
JAVesey wrote:

I'm sure it was done with humorous intent rather than with malice (although I didn't see what the picture was changed to, of course).

Having just found out what was done to the avatar then I wish to withdraw the above comment. If it was done with humour then its not a form of humour that I recognise and I condemn it.

There's no place on xoops.org for this sort of thing.

script_fu

I would like to all of you here for a speedy resolution in this matter. It really means a lot to me and my family.

Login

Who's Online

246 user(s) are online (175 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 1

Guests: 245

Mamba,

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!