scouse_kev
Innovia wysiwyg
  • 2008/3/18 14:18

• scouse_kev

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/3/18

i have been asked to fix a problem on a existing website which is using the innovia wysiwyg which i have never used before.

the problem which exists is that when i try to edit the text on one of the pages it saves it in the edit section but is not updating the pages with the changed text.

does anyone no what i ean and do you no how this can be fixed?

blueteen
Re: Innovia wysiwyg
  • 2008/3/18 14:51

• blueteen

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/7/16

Hello,
I don't know "innovia wysiwyg" in XOOPS project.
The website is under XOOPS ?
Where can we find 'innovia' package for XOOPS ?

scouse_kev
  • 2008/3/18 15:49

• scouse_kev

• Just popping in

dont no were it comes from i have had to take on someone elses work and it has been used on the website. it is used for content management systems for the editing side of things.

it uses databases on the server, javascript and php to gain its functionality and obviously my sql for connecting to db's.

the reason i posted on here was because when i was searching for help it came up with some threads about it on the forum so i thought what better place to start.

on looking more into the problem i have it looks as if the person who built this site originally did not recall the edited text back to the pages so it will never update the text . as far as i can tell it saves everything fine just need to get it displaying the edited text were i want it now.

sorry if i posted in the wrong place just looking for some help.

blueteen
  • 2008/3/18 15:54

• blueteen

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/7/16

Not a real problem !
But since i don't know what "innovia" is, and your website doesn't seems to be under xoops, i'm not able to help you, sorry

scouse_kev
  • 2008/3/18 15:57

• scouse_kev

• Just popping in

its ok i will work through the problem myself. all i need to do is work out the code i need for it to display the edited text from the db so it should not take to long anyway.

take it easy

Login

Who's Online

210 user(s) are online (142 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 210

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits