slacker13
Login Form Module
  • 2008/3/1 5:53

• slacker13

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/2/25

Is there a certain module which allows more information to be gathered when someone registers? Or is there another way of editing the signup form?

I am creating a family website and need to gather a lot more information than what we currently gather.

I have the site nearly 90% completed and just began to think that maybe I should have installed one of the Module Packs.

Do any of them contain what I am looking for such as the "Community Pack" or "intranets Pack"? Andif they did would I be risking losing all my settings I currently have if I installed them now?

Thank you

stefan88
Re: Login Form Module
  • 2008/3/1 6:14

• stefan88

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2004/9/20

Hi,

you may try smartprofile from http://www.smartfactory.ca

As for the packs, be aware that they may contayn modules not compatible with the latest XOOPS versions.

slacker13
  • 2008/3/1 16:47

• slacker13

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/2/25

Thank you. I will say I was very excited to see this mod as it seems to be exactly what I was looking for. But after installing it I am very disappointed. I simply cannot get it to do anything. I even downloaded SmartObject v0.9 first as instructed but it still does not work. My server meets all the requirements too.

I have blank screens. When I select add category nothing happens.

If you have any suggestions I would appreciate any assistance. With no documentation and nothing on their website of any use as far as documentation I am afraid I am back to square one.

stefan88
  • 2008/3/6 20:53

• stefan88

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2004/9/20

Hi, sorry for th late answer.

I use version 0.2 modified to work with PHP4 by 'akitson' and some fixes from Mark Boyden - http://mark.boyden.name/smartsection.item.32/profiles.html

In the forum of smartfactory there is a link for CSV version (1.02 if I remember correctly) but I had problems with it (don't remember what) and never try the svn version from impress repository @ sourceforge.

Login

Who's Online

162 user(s) are online (65 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 162

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits