cagefox
wf-download header.html problem
  • 2008/1/28 7:31

• cagefox

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/1/18

I have the latest version of XOOPS and I am using wfdownloads module version 3.1. The index and viewcat template looks fine but when you click on one of the categories the header does not display the span - breadcrumbs code correctly nor the downloads logo. I have tried re-uploading the files from the module, but no luck. I have even uninstalled and reinstalled the module, but no luck. I also thought it might be a bug with 3.2 wf-downloads, but I installed 3.1 which I am using now and get the same problem. I have searched both smartfactory and XOOPS forum for a fix to this issue but have not found any.

The link to my wf-downloads page is:

wf-downloads page

If anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this problem, I would really be thankful. This issue has been bugging me for quite some time.

Thank You

cagefox
Re: wf-download header.html problem
  • 2008/2/3 1:52

• cagefox

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/1/18

still need help with this thanks

Bender
Re: wf-download header.html problem
  • 2008/2/3 10:50

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

- That link leads to a 404 errorpage
- did you try with the XOOPS default theme?
( i dont rememeber anyone posting this error before so i would suspect its something with your installation and theme is first that comes to mind)
- did you clear templates_c when testing?
Sorry, this signature is experiencing technical difficulties. We will return you to the sheduled signature as soon as possible ...

Login

Who's Online

180 user(s) are online (112 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 180

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits