toddherrold
deleted "xoops_group_users_link" table now "sorry you do not have permission"

I searched and saw several posts about similar issues but haven't found a total resolution yet. Hoping someone can help.

I was deleting some accounts in the admin area and this resulted in the"xoops_group_users_link" table getting dumped. Why I don't know but others have reported this as a bug.

Anyway, now no one, including the admin can log in without getting the "sorry you do not have permission" error.

I saw a thread that included information about how to re-register as a user, and then go into the xoops_group_users_link table and set the account's "groupid" to "1" so that this user is now a webmaster. I did that but it didn't quite work. I can log in as that user but I don't see the administration link. I wanted to go into the admin panel to set all my users up as "registered" user level permissions.

Does anyone have a fix for this issue? or know how to rebuild the "xoops_group_users_link" table based on the "xoops_users" table which is still in tact?

I should say that I read the sticky on a similar issue and dumped the sessions table and the cache folder and it didn't resolve the situation.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Login

Who's Online

235 user(s) are online (169 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 235

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits