pedbc
pddownloads help
  • 2008/1/29 2:22

• pedbc

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/1/29

i just got pddownloads and have been messing around with it but i can not figure out how to change the upload size, i have been to permisions section and changed it and clicked Go! but when i do that it just changes back to the original one, maybe its because of my host, maybe i have to change the config.ini or soemthing but i can not find that file. Can someone please confirm wich file it is that i need to change.

i also have another question. i made another mime type, but when i try to upload that mime type so that the people that come to my site can download that mime type, it wont let me upload it, it dosn't even give me an error.. maybe i set it up wrong or something, can someone walk me to through the steps of setting up a mime type correctly??

thx alot.

pedbc
Re: pddownloads help
  • 2008/1/30 20:38

• pedbc

• Just popping in

i figured out the 2nd question that i had, but i still dont know how to change the max upload permission, every time i try to do it it just resets itself back to 2m... can ANYONE plz help me out...thx

pedbc
  • 2008/1/30 23:56

• pedbc

• Just popping in

no one can help me out??? i see all the other threads getting help. do these forums have moderators to answer questions, or are the members helping each other??

pedbc
  • 2008/1/31 20:50

• pedbc

• Just popping in

i found out how to do it. dont need help anymore, not like anyone was responding anyways

BlueStocking

by pedbc on 2008/1/31 14:50:04

This board is maintained by users like yourself, and me.
In this case I did not have a answer or even see your post before you found the solution.

Please visit PD-Downloads_1.2 and click on the Discuss this page and relate your problem and the fix. Next time someone has a similar problem I can steer them toward the Wiki solution.

I'll help you help the next person...

Thanks,
BlueStocking
A volunteer wiki worker.
https://xoops.org/modules/repository .. It is time to get involved - XOOPS.ORG

Login

Who's Online

197 user(s) are online (160 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 197

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits