flymirco
Xlanguage errors
  • 2008/1/11 1:05

• flymirco

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/9/20

Hi to all this wonderful community,

I have a problem after installation of xlanguage module.
I walk all the steps specified in the readme.txt file and in the beginning the module works fine but now I get this errors:
Quote:
Notice: Undefined index: tag in file /modules/xlanguage/include/functions.php line 258
Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file /modules/marquee/class/PersistableObjectHandler.php line 132
Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file /modules/article/include/functions.parse.php(100) : eval()'d code line 95
Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file /Frameworks/art/functions.config.php line 67

My installation is a XOOPS 2.0.16 with Frameworks 1.10 and xoopseditor 1.10, with many modules installed: Article, News, Weblog, Multimenu, Marquee, Webshow and so on.

I was modifying blocks title before getting the errors above from <italian block title> to:
[it]<italian block title>[/it][en]<english block title> [/en]
and now the left column contents are missing.

flymirco

flymirco
Re: Xlanguage errors
  • 2008/1/11 1:59

• flymirco

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/9/20

Hi to all,

I have found the problem and finally the solution too.

The problems arise from title length of Multimenu menu link items. If they are more then the specified value in the block settings (50 characters in my case), the extra text of the title where substituted by 3 dots (...) so the language tag closure where missed. That's generate all the problems mentioned in the previous post.
I have set the menu item length at 100 characters to be safe (I hope) from this problem.

I hope this will help someone else with similar problem.

flymirco

Long life to Xoops!

alsran
Re: Xlanguage errors
  • 2008/9/2 2:00

• alsran

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/6/16

I had the same problem,and your solution solved it perfectly.

Thanks for your sharing.

Login

Who's Online

196 user(s) are online (93 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 196

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits