Spider13
Smartprofile Problems uploading 2nd pic
  • 2008/1/8 18:29

• Spider13

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/1/8 1

I recently installed Smartprofile. I have it working as the default profile and registration system on my site. Only issue is, I'd like to be able to have users upload more then one picture to their profile. The upload works flawlessly for the first picture, but if I add a second field is fails with this error.

Quote:
Errors Returned While Uploading
File name is Empty.

In debug, it reports no errors so I am at a complete loss.

mboyden
Re: Smartprofile Problems uploading 2nd pic
  • 2008/1/8 18:44

• mboyden

• Since: 2005/3/9 1

SmartProfile uses the XOOPS avatar capability, so it's really not SmartProfile you're using for that aspect. AFAIK, there isn't a way to upload more than one image for the avatar/image/photo, at least not without some hacking. However, if it exists here, you'd do better to look at hacks of avatar capability (although I don't recommend hacks because of how hard it makes it to update the core as security issues get resolved). But, there is a photos and registration hack floating around here somewhere as well.
Pessimists see difficulty in opportunity; Optimists see opportunity in difficulty. --W Churchill

XOOPS: Latest | Debug | Hosting and Web Development

Spider13
Re: Smartprofile Problems uploading 2nd pic
  • 2008/1/9 3:13

• Spider13

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/1/8 1

Thats kind of odd, since I have avatars working fine, plus the single photo in the profile. So really each profile does fine with 2 pictures, I guess adding the third causes the issue.

Login

Who's Online

405 user(s) are online (77 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 405

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits