pcnador
Re: transfer my website to another webhosting account!!!
  • 2007/12/28 21:59

• pcnador

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/9/4 0

sorry i don't know how!! can you give me a path to do that.

stefan88
  • 2007/12/28 23:04

• stefan88

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2004/9/20

Hi,

If you have myPHPAdmin try to change in "XXXX_config" table, where XXXX is the value of XOOPS_DB_PREFIX in mainfile.php (default is "xoops") the record where conf_name='debug_mode', so that conf_value=YYYY where YYYY (Debug Mode) is:

0, for Off
1, for PHP Debug
2, for MySQL/Blocks Debug
3, for Smarty Template Debug

or execute SQL command:

UPDATE XXXX_config SET conf_value=YYYY WHERE conf_modid=0 AND conf_catid=1 AND conf_name='debug_mode'

and look for errors (inore notices). (hereis the FAQ:https://xoops.org/modules/smartfaq/faq.php?faqid=79)

Also in mainfile.php did you change/set the phisical path corectly if there is a change (probably it is diferent as you change hosting)? You may need to change TRUSTED_PATH too if you have some of GiJoe modules...

pcnador
  • 2007/12/29 0:41

• pcnador

• Just popping in

Hello,
thanks stefan88 for the assist i apriciate that..
i use the sql mode to execute the command but it gave me nothing!! is that mean there's no bugs there?
about the mainfile.php i assured the paths there many times i think there's no issues there.

pcnador
  • 2007/12/29 0:49

• pcnador

• Just popping in

Hello xoopser
there's some good news about the website i found that the prefix of the data base is not correct i don't know why because i think that it's same in the too account of hosting..
well, i've changed it with the correct one then i enter the website it gives me an old maintenance page that redirect to forum page i tried to login with my user infos it said the the login or the password is not correct i tried to use an old password it login with succes but it give me an empty page i tried to type the url of the system modules or any page but it gives me also an empty page!!!!!!!

stefan88
  • 2007/12/29 7:58

• stefan88

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2004/9/20

Hi,

there is still something wrong - when I go here:http://arrifinu.pressacademy.net and do nothing, after a while I'm transfered here:http://www.arrifinu.net/vba -
Database error 
The database has encountered a problem

in mainfile.php did you put the new database hostname, username and password?

pcnador
  • 2007/12/29 11:03

• pcnador

• Just popping in

it's a old page of site maintenance with a the redirection to forum in old site domain..
about the infos in mainfile i assured them from a mainfile of another version of XOOPS installed in root of the site pressacademy.net and i add the subdomain arrifinu to it

iHackCode

are you missing some files in your modules?
CBB / LatestNews / Publisher / XM-Spotlight

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

pcnador
  • 2007/12/29 17:24

• pcnador

• Just popping in

i don't know if the modules miss some files..
a friend fix my website i don't how yet, but there's a lot thing missing all articles in news module is missing some modules also were installed!!
some sentences in the website in arabic appear like symbols..
this is strange i don't know why because i've backedup and uploaded a new data base from the website source check it
do i need to backup and re upload again the data base?

pcnador
  • 2008/1/1 3:10

• pcnador

• Just popping in

Hello,
I've uploaded all the data again but with send a zip package and decompress it with Cpanel..
also i reuploaded the data base but i noted that the coding of the tables in the phpmyadmin is ""latin1_swedish_ci" even when i've uploaded the data base i left the coding in utf8!!!!
also I've found a lot of tables in the data base Duplicates with a various data base prefix!!!!!!
and I've found too some vb forum tables!! i don't know really where that come from!!!!!!!!
really i don't know what to do gain plz help me..

Login

Who's Online

205 user(s) are online (136 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 205

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits