wizanda
Pre-Release Google Site Search Module
  • 2007/11/2 9:26

• wizanda

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/21

The reason this is pre-release is there are a few items needed doing first and would like some help finishing these……

1) German, Spanish and French languages files need doing (sorry no Portuguese, please inform Google you would like the same functionality that the rest have, as I couldn’t find these pages from Portuguese Google )....Also please inform me of any other languages with all the Google pages required, you would like added, I only checked some of the main ones.

2) Though I have slightly implemented a none return iframe, it only works on the second window and so currently within my own site now, it is a permanent no iframe fixture in theme.php, where it inserts the javascript function, a second one is added to stop iframe continuations. (This I would prefer in the module, just encase you want people browsing your site with iframes, yet not so the browser can go in circles.)

<script type='text/javascript'>if (window != toptop.location.href location.href;</script>

That could be also added in your theme, yet was easier for me to make it permanent in the class/theme.php…..as me personally doesn’t want feed back loops of multiple iframes.

Google.zip

There is a demo on the right hand block of my site…..

wizanda
Re: Pre-Release Google Site Search Module
  • 2007/12/19 17:44

• wizanda

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/21

Changed the module now to only be one language, though left all the language files encase you want it directed in your own languages only.....yet Google.com auto directs anyway, so changed it to that for ease, as not all Google features are supported in all languages (yet).....

Still need to figure a full proof way of not allowing looping of the Google browser on site search, yet other then that it works cool

Login

Who's Online

222 user(s) are online (148 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 222

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits