paatie1
New site www.mojazone.com
  • 2007/12/19 14:17

• paatie1

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/12/19

Hi I have put up a new site powered by xoops, I'm trying to put together a diverse community portal, critics, suggestions and or views are welcome.

wizanda
Re: New site www.mojazone.com
  • 2007/12/19 17:22

• wizanda

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/21

Being a long time Xooper I have seen that theme to many times……though ok, it would be cool if you changed it to be more yours…
Your site link would be handy on this post, so people didn’t need to visit your profile….

MojaZone - Its Real

Your theme could do with centering, as when you submit to the poll etc, the submission notice is on the far left.

The last time I looked Google sees an error on blank forums RSS feeds, so place some posts in each….

Though I have had most of them modules at some point, define your cliental or what you wish for people to come to your site for….too many features and people get lost and don’t look at what you want them too.

If that is the main menu, you can systematically arrange the titles of items into size, it looks better and is easier to scan read…that is done by modules admin menu and sequential numbering.

paatie1
Re: New site www.mojazone.com
  • 2007/12/21 10:16

• paatie1

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/12/19

Hi Wizanda

Thanks for your input, I'm still new in this Arena but I will take note of what you said and try and improve on it. I really appreciate your comment it has opened my eyes even more.

Login

Who's Online

236 user(s) are online (132 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 236

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits