tom
Re: XOOPS.ORG hiding recent posts from the front page
  • 2007/12/5 4:54

• tom

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/9/21

Quote:
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I assume this simply another 'fishing expedition' on your part. Sorry, try changing your bait.

PMSL.
Kind Regards.
Tom

http://bassmanthemes.com
http://www.xoopslance.com

Will_H
  • 2007/12/5 12:58

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/10/10

All I know is that DJ has done more in the past couple months than the previous "leaders" did in years.

So I am with him and the core team. Great work so far Core Team, hope you can all continue ignoring these forums.

The site actually got migrated, we had two forces fighting over dominance of XOOPS. The council won. Period. All of you Foundation Supporters are just going to have to deal with it, move on, and look towards the future of this once great project.

Lets catch up with every other CMS out there.... Lets stop looking for avenues to discredit the council and DJ. This project is in their hands and it will take time to recover from the 12 rounds of Council vs. Foundation that just ended. TKO.

Deep down I still believe in XOOPS.

irmtfan
  • 2007/12/5 16:37

• irmtfan

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/12/7

i report the problem of forum's posts dont show in the first page block.
why we want to complicate an issue when we can solve it in a effective manner.

Mamba
  • 2007/12/5 20:57

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Quote:
All I know is that DJ has done more in the past couple months than the previous "leaders" did in years.

I agree with you on this, and I hope, this will motivate people to get engaged again.

Quote:

So I am with him and the core team. Great work so far Core Team, hope you can all continue ignoring these forums.

Here I have to disagree a little bit. Being a leader requires that we're listening to the community, even if the voices might be critical. We don't have to agree, but we shouldn't ignore them.

Quote:

The site actually got migrated, we had two forces fighting over dominance of XOOPS. The council won. Period. All of you Foundation Supporters are just going to have to deal with it, move on, and look towards the future of this once great project.

Lets catch up with every other CMS out there.... Lets stop looking for avenues to discredit the council and DJ. This project is in their hands and it will take time to recover from the 12 rounds of Council vs. Foundation that just ended. TKO.

We shouldn't see it so drastically as a fight with somebody winning and somebody else losing. We are all XOOPS community and while we might disagree on the way to improve XOOPS, I believe all of the parties would like to see XOOPS succeed.

The problem was that we didn't have a clear organizational structure with clear accountabilities. Hopefully the new proposal that we're working on will address it and will create a healthy environment with clear rules how to address disagreements, so we don't end up with TKO.

Quote:
Deep down I still believe in XOOPS.

Good!!!! Keep the spirit!
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

Login

Who's Online

224 user(s) are online (143 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 224

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits