Mamba
Re: Proposal: Towards A Sustainable Open Source Project
  • 2007/10/27 18:56

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

vaughan wrote:
Quote:

Damaster, it's you who create negativeness..

And unfortunately, you're contributing to it as well by your comments. Please focus on the task at hand, be professional, and move all personal fights to private emails.

We don't have to agree on everything, but calling people names doesn't really belong here. And I don't really care who started it - it's time to move on...
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

Catzwolf
  • 2007/10/27 19:09

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

• Since: 2007/9/30

Quote:

MadFish wrote:
As far as I am aware, the people that have indicated their willingness to participate in the draft proposal preparation team are as follows:

* phppp
* madfish
* sailjapan
* bluestocking
* seth_sd
* wizanda
* gtop00

Thinking about it:
* skenow

I would appreciate it if the above people could please send me your email address via PM. If I've missed anyone please let me know. I'll update this list with any further info in the morning, and then maybe we can get started?

My name was suggested, I would like to accept the invitation please.

vaughan
  • 2007/10/27 19:28

• vaughan

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/11/26

Quote:

Mamba wrote:
vaughan wrote:
Quote:

And unfortunately, you're contributing to it as well by your comments. Please focus on the task at hand, be professional, and move all personal fights to private emails.

We don't have to agree on everything, but calling people names doesn't really belong here. And I don't really care who started it - it's time to move on...

i call it damage limitation.

why would i not voice my concerns in public when a person (Damaster) has in the past (and maybe still continuing to do so) has/is accessing other peoples user accounts and has used them in the past to post malicious content and grief by pretending to be the person who's account he was using because of illegally obtained passwords? please tell me why that is being negative, that same dishonest person has just been nominated to be on a XOOPS committee by yourself and other people.

and you expect me to be quiet?

seth_sd
  • 2007/10/27 19:31

• seth_sd

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/11/9

Quote:
My name was suggested, I would like to accept the invitation please

Cool.
"Why can't we have a car powered on a mixture of patchouli oil, ignorance, and double standards? There seems to be an inexhaustible supply of that sh1t." - LR

seth_sd
  • 2007/10/27 19:37

• seth_sd

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/11/9

Quote:

vaughan wrote:
Quote:

Mamba wrote:
vaughan wrote:
Quote:

i call it damage limitation.

why would i not voice my concerns in public when a person (Damaster) has in the past (and maybe still continuing to do so) has/is accessing other peoples user accounts and has used them in the past to post malicious content and grief by pretending to be the person who's account he was using because of illegally obtained passwords? please tell me why that is being negative, that same dishonest person has just been nominated to be on a XOOPS committee by yourself and other people.

and you expect me to be quiet?

Based on the facts being true I don't think there is anyway a reasonable group of people would accept somebody with those credentials on a council that is working to make this project functional.

Having said that, I do believe he gets satisfaction out of your responses.
"Why can't we have a car powered on a mixture of patchouli oil, ignorance, and double standards? There seems to be an inexhaustible supply of that sh1t." - LR

vaughan
  • 2007/10/27 19:42

• vaughan

• Friend of XOOPS

if it's to be democratic, if people vote for him because someone stupidly nominated him, then well if he was voted ever voted in? then what?

the fact is, he shouldn't be on this site because of those actions in order to be nominated in the 1st place.

BlueStocking

Dammit Vaughan,
quit hijacking the thread...

either accept the nonimation or not

@Sail,
@DJ,
please remove this off topic garbage.
I am trying to keep up with the threads actual goal.
https://xoops.org/modules/repository .. It is time to get involved - XOOPS.ORG

vaughan
  • 2007/10/27 19:56

• vaughan

• Friend of XOOPS

who hijacked the thread?

Damaster was nominated.

i voiced my concerns over his nomination due to his dishonest nature & the fact he has no interest in XOOPS at all except as a playground, he would rather see XOOPS Cube succeed because he thinks XOOPS Cube is superior to XOOPS and he doesn't like XOOPS because of that. that is relevant to this thread in my opinion.

BlueStocking

You don't have to be so #OOPS# redundant about it...
I don't see yours or Damasters name on the acceptance list.

So get off it!!!

...darcy
https://xoops.org/modules/repository .. It is time to get involved - XOOPS.ORG

Mamba
  • 2007/10/27 20:02

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

vaughan wrote:
Quote:

who hijacked the thread?

Damaster was nominated.

i voiced my concerns over his nomination due to his dishonest nature & the fact he has no interest in XOOPS at all except as a playground, he would rather see XOOPS Cube succeed because he thinks XOOPS Cube is superior to XOOPS and he doesn't like XOOPS because of that. that is relevant to this thread in my opinion.

Calling people names is NOT relevant to this thread!

If you have concerns, please state them, provide the facts, and be professional about it.
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

Login

Who's Online

145 user(s) are online (91 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 145

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits