CaptainJ
Please helP!!! index page blank!
  • 2007/8/9 3:33

• CaptainJ

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/1/21

Hi,
My website was fine...and then all of a sudden now the index page is blank and it just says:
Unable to select database

I turned debug on and it says:
Warning: mysql_connect(): Lost connection to MySQL server during query in file /class/xoopsblock.php(146) : eval()'d code line 7

Does anyone know what happened or how I can fix? I have not done anything to the site, it's been fine for months and this just happened about an hour ago. I have not made any changes at all.

This is the website:http://simplemoviereview.com

All my subdirectories are fine...it's just the front page...

If anyone can help I would be really grateful!!!

CaptainJ
Re: Please helP!!! index page blank!
  • 2007/8/9 3:41

• CaptainJ

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/1/21

ok, i don't know what's going on, i jus waited and refreshed and now the index page is there, ....anyone have any clues what's going on or why this would happen?

pdubois
Re: Please helP!!! index page blank!
  • 2007/10/25 20:10

• pdubois

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/6/6 1

I have the same problem. I tried upgrading and it says the upgrade went fine but I have no index page. I checked mainfile.php to make sure it is pointing to the right database and everything seems to be fine. if I go to the admin page or register.php i can see everything and login just fine. I'll probalby have to update some modules and all since i upgraded but otherwise it seems to be working.

I tried the debug mode and I still get no error :(

HELP!! Please!!!

website is www.boobustingbabes.com Like I said if you go to anything else like register.php you can see the site and it is working, I'm just missing my front page!

Login

Who's Online

236 user(s) are online (150 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 236

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits