randyg23
xoopsGallery 1.3.3 Problem.. I think I am an idiot cuz everyone else seems to get it to work
  • 2003/2/21 8:05

• randyg23

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/2/4 1

okay I uploaded the NetPBM
then I uploaded the Mod and isntalled it.
then I set up the prefs.
and all seemed to be going good.
then I wen tot the gallery page and clicked [new album]
and the page just seams to reload. album.php does get added to the url but the page looks the same. I do not seem to be able to make any changes to the album

am I just an idiot for not being able to get this to work

relish
Re: xoopsGallery 1.3.3 Problem.. I think I am an idiot cuz everyone else seems to get it to work
  • 2003/2/21 20:01

• relish

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/2/15

I'm having the same problem... Any ideas?

zombie_woof
Re: xoopsGallery 1.3.3 Problem.. I think I am an idiot cuz everyone else seems to get it to work
  • 2003/2/21 20:24

• zombie_woof

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/9/16

Do you see an option to 'add photos', or 'properties',etc.. after adding the album?

randyg23
  • 2003/2/22 7:17

• randyg23

• Just popping in

nope it doesn't add an album. when you click the link to add album it just reloads the page. I tried to go in and look at some of the other files. and I can open them but they do not seem to work I get errors when I click the submit buttons and stuff.

chienlun
  • 2003/2/22 17:10

• chienlun

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/2/8 1

ME TOO.

i will add an album

使用 Gallery1.3.3 for XOOPS2 出現問顯
我已經將 Gallery1.3.3 安裝好了,可是在我接下{new album}
出現下列的訊息:

My will add {new album}
Error: Could not open lock file (/home/customer/yznworld.com/www/modules/xoopsgallery/cache/albums/album02/photos.dat.lock)!Error: Could not open lock file (/home/customer/yznworld.com/www/modules/xoopsgallery/cache/albums/album02/album.dat.lock)!

我有將
modules/xoopsgallery/cache/albums/ mod was set 777

請問還有那裡是我沒設到的。

itsme
  • 2003/2/22 17:27

• itsme

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/1/5 1

I've got exactly the SAME ERROR. I've tried about everything. Thought first that chmod was not right, but it is. Nothing worked so far ....
Though, i actually don't think i'm an idiot!!!

SirTanksAlot

If you are getting the "lock file" error, I think you need to turn off the use use of "flock". I'm going off of memory, but its the 3 or 4 option from the end of the list of gallery peferences in the admin section..

btw -- I also ran into a fun problem of creating albums (w/o errors) and then not being able to see them... This was b/c I had turned on caching for the gallery module... I turned it off while I was doing my initial setup and I didn't loose nearly as much hair... :)

itsme
  • 2003/2/22 19:39

• itsme

• Just popping in

Thanx, SirThankxAlot, this is ok now, no lock error any more, but ...
Now i've got the same error as mentioned before in this topic:
Quote:
nope it doesn't add an album. when you click the link to add album it just reloads the page.

when trying to add an album the page just reloads, nothing happens! again

randyg23
  • 2003/2/22 20:10

• randyg23

• Just popping in

anyone figure out the bug yet?

I am about to give up on this gallery have spent 4 days trying everything possible to get it to work. I have set up the galleria one and it is not that good and it has ALOT!@!@! of bugs. but at least it works half of the time.

if anyone knows of any good working galleries let me know.

on the galleria:
so far for me image description, member upload, and the links at the top of the gallery do not work and its kinda difficult to setup.

on the xoopsgallery
it just doesn't work
I can not get past the opening page to even set anything up.

itsme
  • 2003/2/22 20:52

• itsme

• Just popping in

So once again, SirThanksAlot, what was this about the cache??
What value did you set cache and the albums showed up?

Login

Who's Online

230 user(s) are online (146 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 230

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits