XOOPS Version: 2.0.16
Module Name/Version: TechThemeConfig Bundle 2.0
PHP Version:4.4.4
MySQL Version:4.122 Standard
Web Server Software (Apache/IIS/Other):Apache/1.3.37
Operating System:Linux
Theme you are using: n/a
Custom template: (Yes/No)N

PHP Debug Messages:SELECT * FROM xoops_config WHERE (conf_modid = '0' AND conf_catid = '1') ORDER BY conf_order ASC
SELECT sess_data FROM xoops_session WHERE sess_id = '9254a5de492dd5630e46f5b433f127a0'
SELECT * FROM xoops_users WHERE uid=1
SELECT * FROM xoops_modules WHERE dirname = 'system'
SELECT * FROM xoops_configcategory
SELECT * FROM xoops_group_permission WHERE (gperm_name = 'module_admin' AND gperm_modid = '1' AND (gperm_groupid = '1' OR gperm_groupid = '2'))

MySQL Debug Messages:n/a
Smarty Debug Messages:n/a

Ever since I've uploaded this module, I've had the dreaded blank white page error. I've disabled the module and tried to revert back to my old theme- gramophone- but the page is still blank.

My question-- this module installation required me to replace my "regular" header.php file that came with the core download be replaced with a "new" header.php file that came with the module's installation. I had not yet uninstalled this module b/c I don't know if or how I can get my original header.php file back. I did not download XOOPS independently. My server had it available for download through them through cpanel-x. So that is how XOOPS was downloaded. Is there any way to retrieve my deleted header.php? I was thinking that I'd probably just have to uninstall XOOPS altogether through cpanel-x and re-install it to revert back to the original settings. I REALLY don't want to start from scratch if this is avoidable. Thanks.

Will_H
Re: TechThemeConfig Bundle 2.0
  • 2007/10/8 16:56

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/10/10

download 2.2.3a

copy that header.php to your installation.

2.2.3a is the version of XOOPS that fantastico installs (currently)

I would imagine that that is the version you are running.

pigmetal
  • 2007/10/8 23:00

• pigmetal

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/8/28

I definitely have a serious problem with the current header per the errors below. I am like a bumbling idiot over here and this will sound STUPID, but I cannot figure out how to over-ride my existing header.php!! I can't even remember how I copied it over in the first place.

This is all new to me and as you can tell... I'm in need. I took your advice and downloaded xoops. I copied the header.php file onto my desk top and sent it to a zip file. When I upload it to the server and extract the file contents there is like maybe one line of text there!! What is going on???? How do I replace the hundreds of lines of commands that are apparently causing this problem????? I'm totally lost

Errors
Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file /header.php line 73
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in file /header.php line 93
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in file /header.php line 109
Notice: Undefined variable: link in file /header.php line 129
Notice: Undefined variable: link in file /header.php line 130
Notice: Undefined variable: link in file /header.php line 131
Notice: Undefined variable: link in file /header.php line 132
Notice: Undefined variable: link in file /header.php line 133
Notice: Undefined variable: link in file /header.php line 134
Notice: Undefined variable: link in file /header.php line 135
Notice: Undefined variable: link in file /header.php line 136
Notice: Undefined variable: link in file /header.php line 137
Notice: Undefined variable: link in file /header.php line 138
Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file /header.php line 161
Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file /header.php line 197
Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file /header.php line 202
Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file /header.php line 197
Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file /header.php line 202
Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file /header.php line 212
Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file /header.php line 217
Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file /header.php line 212
Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file /header.php line 217

pigmetal
  • 2007/10/8 23:03

• pigmetal

• Just popping in

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/cdemille/public_html/footer.php on line 75

This is also a part of the message I'm receiving

Will_H
  • 2007/10/8 23:30

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

get an FTP app

pigmetal
  • 2007/10/9 22:20

• pigmetal

• Just popping in

I downloaded this from the link you provided Will. Now what? I have a box that says, "host name", username, pw and then one for a "private key file." Under host name, am I supposed to type in Host Gator or my domain name? I am clueless. Thank you.

Will_H
  • 2007/10/10 0:05

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

hostname = yourdomain.com (no www)
username = name you use to log into your control panel
password = leave blank for security

save then connect

now enter your password

you now have ftp access to your server.

script_fu

Hm you will need ssh access to use sftp. Its a secure transfer client.

Login

Who's Online

207 user(s) are online (144 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 207

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits