zedd2006
HELPPPP!!!!!
  • 2007/10/3 9:01

• zedd2006

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/9/6 3

Ok so heres the thing, half of my site doesn;t work anymore. Let me explain what i did.

First i installed XOOPS stats and then installed uservisit. to make sure uservisit was working i went to the main page and starting clicking links one after the other about 4 or 5 times and then the next thing i know half the site stoped showing up, for example when ever i click on news archive it just brings up a wepage with a blank space between the columns. Does anyone know how i fix this?

aph3x
Re: HELPPPP!!!!!
  • 2007/10/3 9:13

• aph3x

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2004/12/26

that looks really weird, clicked around and found only 2-3modules actually displaying data, if usersvisit(whatever that is) was the last thing then you know what causes it...tur on debug from admin/preferences and see what errors you get, XOOPS version, php version and such will get you more answers
Everything I'm not made me everything I am
The Themes

terrion
  • 2007/10/3 13:53

• terrion

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/9/19

Quote:

zedd2006 wrote:
Ok so heres the thing, half of my site doesn;t work anymore. Let me explain what i did.

First i installed XOOPS stats and then installed uservisit. to make sure uservisit was working i went to the main page and starting clicking links one after the other about 4 or 5 times and then the next thing i know half the site stoped showing up, for example when ever i click on news archive it just brings up a wepage with a blank space between the columns. Does anyone know how i fix this?

I really don't mean for this to sound as horrible as it does, but did you make a backup of your site (database mainly) before installing these new modules?
Terrion
Purchase, renew, or transfer your domain name to Ultranet Domains and get a FREE 10GB hosting account. Virtual Dedicated Servers around $35/monthly, no contract. FREE 24/7 telephone ...

zedd2006
  • 2007/10/6 13:44

• zedd2006

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/9/6 3

yeah i figured out what it was, it replaced the "footer.php" file and apparently it had some lines of code missing for everything to work properly, so i replaced that version with the version that came with the original XOOPS install, and added a line of code to make uservisit work properly instead of replacing like it recommended.

Login

Who's Online

170 user(s) are online (88 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 170

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits