markesh
Re: Cool Forum Module
  • 2007/9/28 6:16

• markesh

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/7/14

Hi,

the newbbex forum module doesn't support file attachments.

There'a another forum module (alpha status) by GIJOE, but this also doesn't support file attachment.

As many users need this feature for adding pics, files oder other files, check whether you or your users need this or not. If you need file attachment, take the cbb 3.08 module.

hth & kind regards
markesh/karim
First German XOOPS book: XOOPS-Buch.de

Bigsplash
  • 2007/9/28 15:19

• Bigsplash

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/9/27

i have installed cbb, but somehow it doesn't look as nice as this forum (maybe different theme).
Is there any documentation for cbb 3.08.

Thank you so much for everyone's help, I am hoping that soon I will be able to return the favor.

markesh
  • 2007/9/28 20:02

• markesh

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/7/14

you might try the themes delivered with XOOPS (deault, phpkaox and x2t). There are lots of themes out there, and the forum will change it's look accordingly.

AFAIK there's no documentation for cbb. I'm working on some workshops (kinda documentation), but they will be in German and I don't know when they will be ready. Though I know it's necessary, because the cbb can be tricky to administer (esp. setting up the rights correctly).

The theme used by this site is called "xooriginalnew" and was created only for xoops.org site. AFAIK it can't be downloaded.

kind regards
karim
First German XOOPS book: XOOPS-Buch.de

Login

Who's Online

213 user(s) are online (128 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 213

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits