coopersita
Notifications not working

I am able to send emails and PMs through the Admin>Mail Users page, but no notifications are being sent. Not PMs, nor emails. I've tried various modules, but none are sending notifications. (I don't think I was ever able to send notifications, this is a new site)

Activation emails are being sent well.

I have the "Notify me of all selected updates" option set in my profiles.

When I go to notifications in the user menu I see all my notifications listed, but none was actually sent.

Are notifications sent at immediately after an update, or are they all send at once later?

Any ideas of what could be wrong?

Anonymous
Re: Notifications not working
  • 2007/9/27 16:08

• Anonymous

• Since:

This might sound a bit stupid, but if you have opted to receive notifications by email, is your email server/isp/mail client treating the emails as spam and not delivering them?

skenow
  • 2007/9/27 17:20

• skenow

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/11/17

Another consideration - XOOPS notifications doesn't send notices if you make the change yourself (you don't get notified about what you've just done)

coopersita

It's not going to spam. If that was the case, then the pms would be getting there. But thanks for the the reply.

I narrowed it down. It's not every module that's failing. It's just PD-Links. The forum, news, faq and PD-Downloads work fine...

Can anyone point me to the files in PD-Links that could be wrong?

coopersita

Thanks Skenow,

That's why I first though it was all notifications for all modules, but once I figured that out, I realized it's only the PD-Links module that's not working.

Login

Who's Online

177 user(s) are online (123 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 177

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits