binvo
Need a xoops master, will pay for time
  • 2007/9/12 18:37

• binvo

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/9/12

Hi, i got a membership site up and running with xoops, and have hired a programmer to update it and extend it which was done. However, my promblem right now is that i need a custom inner page tamplates for my site. I need one for the registration page, the sign in page, and the members control panel or login area. I can get the html and graphics files made thats not a promblem but the main promblem somes in with the intergration of the pages with the graphics :(. Its very frustating because most of the programmers i try to hire are not familar with this cms but usually joomla. I need someone that can intergrate my graphic files with the pages of my site without editing the code. So i need someone that is an expert in xoops. Sorry if i posted this in the wrong section but must programming forums have a section in which programmers can get work and i couldnt find it. I also prefer to just hire someone as opposed to keep comming back and asking questions. If your interested i can pay via paypal and will need to chat with you on yahoo im, take care.

Peekay
Re: Need a xoops master, will pay for time
  • 2007/9/12 22:33

• Peekay

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/11/20

You might like to check out this new site which matches requests for commercial help with XOOPS experts.
A thread is for life. Not just for Christmas.

binvo
  • 2007/9/13 16:51

• binvo

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/9/12

Quote:

Peekay wrote:
You might like to check out this new site which matches requests for commercial help with XOOPS experts.

Thank you so much for the link!

Bender
  • 2007/9/13 22:06

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

Also check out this thread:

https://xoops.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=52316&forum=30

Any mod around?

Please add the above link (www.XoopsExperts.com) into my list here:

https://xoops.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=52316&forum=30&#forumpost230868

Thanks in advance
Sorry, this signature is experiencing technical difficulties. We will return you to the sheduled signature as soon as possible ...

Peekay
  • 2007/9/13 22:30

• Peekay

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/11/20

Quote:
Panther Software (McNaz).
Developer of xAsset and xProject.

I think it would be good to utilise a site where those who have changed their mind about helping with XOOPS can be removed, or remove themselves, from the list.
A thread is for life. Not just for Christmas.

Login

Who's Online

221 user(s) are online (111 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 221

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits