• 2007/8/3 16:01

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/10/10

^^not sure about that.

The latest

Quote:

Gerrica Wrote:

I see you posted my letter on xoops. Very mature. It probably accounts for the juvenile nature of your work.

As always, I had a smarta$$ response

Quote:

Gerrica,

It is open source... While your apparent detest for our work is obvious. No one forced you to use it. All themes are designed and tested with XOOPS 2.0.16. If you are having trouble using any of our releases, we would have been happy to provide support at absolutely no charge to you. However, you chose to harass and attempted to belittle. If anyone here is immature, I assure you it is not on this end of the line.

I am sorry that you are having such a difficult time with our themes. I wish you the best of luck in finding similar free work in the future. There are plenty of excellent theme developers that you can annoy, instead of us.

Also, I see that you did not register with this email on mrtheme.com. Until you reveal your identity in an open manner I will not bother responded to any more of your messages.

This has been an absolute delight, have a great day.

I gotta tell ya, if I had a grudge against someone. I certainly would not hide it.

We should all make lists of the people that we don't like here at XOOPS.org. We might as well get it out in the open. LMAO!

kc0maz
Re: Great Feedback!
  • 2007/8/3 19:28

• kc0maz

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/4/18

Quote:

Biteronboard wrote:

We should all make lists of the people that we don't like here at XOOPS.org. We might as well get it out in the open. LMAO!

I fear the list of people we don't like would be quite long
Some dream of success, while others wake up and work for it.
--unknown

Login

Who's Online

135 user(s) are online (92 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 135

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits