Document Tracking ?
  • 2007/6/11 6:34

• maxxy

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2007/6/11

I would like to implement a document tracking system with xoops

the situation is like this

1. a group of people user collect a manual form from the office
2. admin write down each people's name and the time they took the form (online) and a dateline when they should return the document is fixed

3. when the dateline times comes...admin write down the name of user who habe return the document and admin can search which user who still not yet return the document

how can i implement this ? Besides Formulize, any suggestion of other suitable XOOPS modules or other open source system ?

thanks

sorry for my poor english

jegelstaff
Re: Document Tracking ?

Hello,

I recently answered a question you had about this in the Formulize forums on dev.xoops.org, sorry for the delay.

Reading the whole description of the problem here...this can be done with Formulize, in fact we have built quite a neat little signout and return system for a client. But it takes some rather advanced knowledge and tricks to get it right. Not a good first project with Formulize. If you want to give it a shot, post again on the dev.xoops.org area for Formulize and I can try to describe what is necessary.

I think it would take you about 20 to 30 hours to set this up in Formulize. It took us about 10, but obviously we're going to do it faster than others. Depending on the skills available, you might just want to write your own module.

--Julian
Technical Architect - Freeform Solutions
Formulize - custom registration forms, ad hoc forms and reports

Login

Who's Online

253 user(s) are online (151 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 253

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits