Karen
Member cant post new thread
  • 2007/7/17 18:15

• Karen

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/4/28

She gets this error message
An Error Occured
SELECT t.*, u.name, u.uname, u2.uid, u2.name as last_post_name, u2.uname as last_poster, p.post_time as last_post_time, p.poster_name as last_poster_name, p.icon, p.post_id, p.post_karma, p.require_reply, pt.post_text FROM xoops_bb_topics t LEFT JOIN xoops_users u ON u.uid = t.topic_poster LEFT JOIN xoops_bb_posts p ON p.post_id = t.topic_last_post_id LEFT JOIN xoops_bb_posts_text pt ON pt.post_id = t.topic_last_post_id LEFT JOIN xoops_users u2 ON u2.uid = p.uid WHERE (p.post_time > 1176050683 OR t.topic_sticky=1) AND t.forum_id = 6 AND t.approved = 1 AND p.approved = 1 ORDER BY t.topic_sticky DESC, p.post_time DESC
If the page does not automatically reload
right now she is the only one who cannot start threads I cant find anything on her account any ideas ? Thank you in advance for any help. I'm still only a moderator and will be taking over as webmaster in a few weeks still running blind,

BlueStocking
Re: Member cant post new thread

Karen,
How about a address link so we can see what is going on?
https://xoops.org/modules/repository .. It is time to get involved - XOOPS.ORG

Karen
Re: Member cant post new thread
  • 2007/7/17 19:31

• Karen

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/4/28

Thanks Bluestockinghttp://labradorsonline.com/

Thanks you so much for responding just checked the site and she has posted a new topic I told her to reboot it must of worked. we a re still having issues with the admin section control panel I can access the system configuration block but not the menu on the control panel thats another issue we are going to work on while the transition is in progress So thanks I'll be here again soon!

sorry to keep editing,,, apprentley it was a few members just checked my e-mails whatever it was its corrected itself any input? no one rebooted

Login

Who's Online

121 user(s) are online (93 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 121

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits